Do you wear clothes more than once between washings? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Do you wear clothes more than once between washings?

Go down 
+5
Nystyle709
Cheaps
Supernova
Rainmaker
Impact
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Impact
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Impact

Male
Rep : 75

Do you wear clothes more than once between washings? Empty
PostSubject: Do you wear clothes more than once between washings?   Do you wear clothes more than once between washings? EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 2:34 am

I don't wear the same unwashed clothes two days in a row but if I come home and strip down, but later on need to get dressed again, I will sometimes throw back on the same shirt or the same pair of pants. Even if they haven't been rewashed yet. How about you?
Back to top Go down
Rainmaker
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
Rainmaker

Male
Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: Do you wear clothes more than once between washings?   Do you wear clothes more than once between washings? EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 2:50 am

Sometimes I do. Long as they're not dirty. Clothes are washed so that they can born worn all day. If they were only worn half a day I don't consider them dirty yet.
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

PostSubject: Re: Do you wear clothes more than once between washings?   Do you wear clothes more than once between washings? EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 2:52 am

Oh yeah, my jeans/shorts especially, I HATE washing them because then the material feels all hard again and it takes a day to get used to wearing them again, and I'm not convinced the washing doesn't help weaken the material in the thighs, so I hold off for about a week unless they get dirty.
Back to top Go down
Cheaps
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: Re: Do you wear clothes more than once between washings?   Do you wear clothes more than once between washings? EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 4:53 am

Yes, my work uniform.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Do you wear clothes more than once between washings?   Do you wear clothes more than once between washings? EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 10:17 am

Not on different days. I'm nit going to wear the same outfit the next day.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Do you wear clothes more than once between washings?   Do you wear clothes more than once between washings? EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 10:26 am

Sometimes I may wear the same jeans twice in one week before washing but my other clothes shirts etc get worn only once and they are in for the wash.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: Do you wear clothes more than once between washings?   Do you wear clothes more than once between washings? EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 12:17 pm

I don't scavenge through the dirty clothes pile to put on something unclean, but if I took it off and carefully laid it on the bed or chair, then I may put it back on later if I need something to casually wear.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: Do you wear clothes more than once between washings?   Do you wear clothes more than once between washings? EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 12:30 pm

I wash my clothes when they get dirty, not out of schedule, ritual or belief system.

I wear the same shorts at work several days (underwear keeps the shorts clean)

Work shirts only wear once, but sometimes on weekends a T-shirt makes two days. Tank tops get several days as there are no underarms to hold my fragrance.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: Do you wear clothes more than once between washings?   Do you wear clothes more than once between washings? EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 2:44 pm

Shirts, underwear and socks are worn once. Pants get worn more often between washes but not so long that they can walk by themselves.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you wear clothes more than once between washings?   Do you wear clothes more than once between washings? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you wear clothes more than once between washings?
Page 1 of 1