How much does a motel/hotel near you cost? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How much does a motel/hotel near you cost?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

How much does a motel/hotel near you cost? Empty
PostSubject: How much does a motel/hotel near you cost?   How much does a motel/hotel near you cost? EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 5:31 pm

I did some checking last night and found out to spend a night in the Super 8 here costs about $77 for one person, whereas at the Holiday Inn here, one night in a double bed room is $90, oddly enough I thought motels were supposed to be (a lot) cheaper since they were basically a stop-in-and-rest place and not come-in-and-enjoy-yourself place like hotels.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: How much does a motel/hotel near you cost?   How much does a motel/hotel near you cost? EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 7:06 pm

Supernova wrote:
I did some checking last night and found out to spend a night in the Super 8 here costs about $77 for one person, whereas at the Holiday Inn here, one night in a double bed room is $90, oddly enough I thought motels were supposed to be (a lot) cheaper since they were basically a stop-in-and-rest place and not come-in-and-enjoy-yourself place like hotels.

Compared to what? A 5 star hotel? The rates you mentioned seem about right. Maybe even cheaper than what I would expect but I'm sure there are less expensive ones out there. Have you tried the Bates Motel?
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

PostSubject: Re: How much does a motel/hotel near you cost?   How much does a motel/hotel near you cost? EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 7:10 pm

We had another motel here a few years back, not a chain one, looked kind of like the Bates place, was probably dirt cheap too, we never knew anybody that ever stayed there. of course we don't know a lot of people who would stay at the Super 8 here either, and nobody that ever checked into the Holiday Inn.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: How much does a motel/hotel near you cost?   How much does a motel/hotel near you cost? EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 8:59 pm

A lot.
Back to top Go down
gingersnaps
…is Necessary.
…is Necessary.
gingersnaps

Female
Rep : 4

PostSubject: Re: How much does a motel/hotel near you cost?   How much does a motel/hotel near you cost? EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 12:37 am

Those prices are about the same for the places around my town. Except there's one down the street that's half the price, but that's like the hooker hotel nobody admits to going too...
Back to top Go down
Cheaps
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: Re: How much does a motel/hotel near you cost?   How much does a motel/hotel near you cost? EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 5:08 am

Well at my hotel, right now it can range from 69-89 for the weekdays, and can jump from 109-149 on the weekends, depending on if anything is going on, which is usually the case throughout summer. Those are our summer pricing. Its dips lower in the winter, when were not as busy.

And pricing does range on what kind of hotel your staying, we have higher price hotels here too, and even cheaper ones.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How much does a motel/hotel near you cost?   How much does a motel/hotel near you cost? Empty

Back to top Go down

How much does a motel/hotel near you cost?
Page 1 of 1