How much did your driving test cost? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How much did your driving test cost?

Go down 
+2
Alan Smithee
Supernova
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

How much did your driving test cost? Empty
PostSubject: How much did your driving test cost?   How much did your driving test cost? EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 12:52 pm

I called to find out how much it's going to cost to take the test for my driver's license and found out for 21 year olds, it's $30, they didn't say how much it is for other people but they had to find out my age before they could give me a price. Do you remember when you took your driving test how much it cost you?
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: How much did your driving test cost?   How much did your driving test cost? EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 1:04 pm

I don't think I paid a dime when I got my license but that was almost 40 years ago. Registration and insurance has gone through the roof since then.
Back to top Go down
Hyacinth Girl
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Hyacinth Girl

Female
Rep : 70

PostSubject: Re: How much did your driving test cost?   How much did your driving test cost? EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 1:04 pm

Oh jeez--it was so long ago, I can't remember! I do know that coming up for me, is a $450 bill for the driver ed course that my daughter will be taking in a few weeks. I assume that includes any learner's permit/licensing fees.

Usually each state has it's own RMV/DMV website where you can find out information. In Mass, it's http://www.massdot.state.ma.us/rmv/ so maybe wherever you are located, has something similar?
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: How much did your driving test cost?   How much did your driving test cost? EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 3:07 pm

My driving test was free. You just had to pay for the license.
Back to top Go down
Marc™
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
Marc™

Male
Rep : 212

PostSubject: Re: How much did your driving test cost?   How much did your driving test cost? EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 4:09 pm

I went to Sears Driving School....but I didn't pay for it, so I don't know. Probably around $200.
Back to top Go down
Cheaps
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: Re: How much did your driving test cost?   How much did your driving test cost? EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 5:17 am

Supernova wrote:
I called to find out how much it's going to cost to take the test for my driver's license and found out for 21 year olds, it's $30, they didn't say how much it is for other people but they had to find out my age before they could give me a price. Do you remember when you took your driving test how much it cost you?

I think mine costed about the same price, and I was about same age.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How much did your driving test cost?   How much did your driving test cost? Empty

Back to top Go down

How much did your driving test cost?
Page 1 of 1