Well it's official Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Well it's official

Go down 
+3
gingersnaps
Forgiveness Man
TSJToddFan
7 posters
AuthorMessage
TSJToddFan
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
TSJToddFan

Rep : 3

Well it's official Empty
PostSubject: Well it's official   Well it's official EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 3:52 pm

TSJ ain't Todd no more. He's "Victor".

boring
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male
Rep : 153

Well it's official Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well it's official   Well it's official EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 8:17 pm

I disagree. I think today's show cemented the fact that TSJ IS the one and only Todd Manning.

My Case:

1. The ONLY proof that RH is Todd is because Irene said so. Seriously? We were getting flashbacks of what happens but all of a sudden, they decide not to show Victor coming out of surgery as TSJ, reciting the mantra? Irene is lying through her teeth and the way she goaded TSJ Todd today with the "you did great" speech was very transparent.

2. Irene said she wanted Victor to be Todd. What is something went wrong 8 years ago? Maybe now, she sees this as her chance.

3. That look RH had throughout the episode, but especially at the end with Viki. It was too ominous. It wasn't anger. It seemed REALLY confused. It was like he FELT that he was Victor.

4. Delphina got a message saying "Todd knows" (or something to that effect). TODD, NOT Victor. I think that was a big clue right there. A dead person is saying that Todd knows.

5. Victor was shown talking the mantra in the flashback. Not ONCE have we EVER seen TSJ doing the mantra. Not once. Yet RH Todd was shown doing it ad nauseam and has yet to have one genuine flashback. This is no coincidence. Victor would be the only one whose memories would be limited to this.

6. WHY did they show us the scar scene? It only gave us a red herring for one episode. (Something dragging it out could've accomplished just as easily.) It was COMPLETELY pointless if TSJ is really Todd. UNLESS, the man who got the surgery really was Todd afterall. There's no point to show that scene unless it is how Victor got the scar.

I think maybe Todd switched with Victor before the surgery. OR Irene stopped it for some reason and had Todd's face changed for some reason. Something wasn't right with her. There are TOO many gaps for me to believe this. Maybe TSJ Todd will die and everyone will learn the truth too late, but to me, today made it DEFINITE that TSJ is playing Todd Manning and RH is playing Victor. With TSJ soon to be out of the way, RH Todd will be perfectly free to unleash Irene's hell on all of Llanview.
Back to top Go down
gingersnaps
…is Necessary.
…is Necessary.
gingersnaps

Female
Rep : 4

Well it's official Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well it's official   Well it's official EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 10:42 pm

I see one other problem with TSJ's Todd being Victor. He's been arrested more than once since he's come back to town with that face; and if he were Victor, the fingerprints would of never matched with what was already on file from the rape. I don't imagine that Irene and the CIA were going to be able to cover up their project constantly.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

Well it's official Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well it's official   Well it's official EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 6:05 am

It's just a very clumsy and confusing story. It's true, Irene could be lying through her teeth to keep up the charade. I think the longer she remains on screen, the more pieces of the puzzle will be revealed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
BrodyAndJessicaFan
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.

Female
Rep : 0

Well it's official Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well it's official   Well it's official EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 8:23 am

What in hell does the difference make TSJ is gone and what's going to be is going to be and nothing that's being said is going to change things.
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male

Well it's official Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well it's official   Well it's official EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 9:16 am

Chris wrote:
It's just a very clumsy and confusing story. It's true, Irene could be lying through her teeth to keep up the charade. I think the longer she remains on screen, the more pieces of the puzzle will be revealed.
I think Irene might be killed. She's a character who has all the answers and characters who have all the answers get killed. It's a rule of television fiction. FORGIVENESS MAN
Back to top Go down
Jason B.
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Jason B.

Male
Rep : 70

Well it's official Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well it's official   Well it's official EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 12:55 pm

I thought it was weird that they didn't show Victor's new Walker Laurence face in the flashbacks too.
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male

Well it's official Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well it's official   Well it's official EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 1:16 pm

Jason B. wrote:
I thought it was weird that they didn't show Victor's new Walker Laurence face in the flashbacks too.
They were showing other stuff in flashbacks. Why not that too? It's intentional. The "scar" scene is a clue. They showed it to us to explain the originals of Man with Scar.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

Well it's official Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well it's official   Well it's official EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 8:33 pm

TIIC were so happy to get RH back and they threw together this stupid nonsensical story and now it's falling apart and they're looking dumber than ever for all the holes. They should have done what GH did when Sarah BRown came back. Instead of ousting the current Carly, they made it work but TIIC are too stupid to do something like that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Well it's official Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well it's official   Well it's official Empty

Back to top Go down

Well it's official
Page 1 of 1