Well, It's Official! Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Well, It's Official!

Go down 
+4
Chris
Tony Marino
stavdash
Forgiveness Man
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male
Rep : 153

Well, It's Official! Empty
PostSubject: Well, It's Official!   Well, It's Official! EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 8:36 am

TSJ is out, last day of taping is July 18th supposedly. Guess we all know what this means. I am officially no longer sad that OLTL is canceled. At this rate, they deserve it.
Back to top Go down
stavdash
…is Significant.
…is Significant.
stavdash

Female
Rep : 7

PostSubject: Re: Well, It's Official!   Well, It's Official! EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 8:46 am

I officially wash my hands of the show.

Well, It's Official! Hands-460_1009142c

Brian Frons, Frank Valentini and Ron Carlivati can kiss my behind. Have fun in the land of the cancelled, One Life to Live.
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male

PostSubject: Re: Well, It's Official!   Well, It's Official! EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 8:51 am

http://www.trevorstjohn.com/trevor-blog.html

Proof, straight from TSJ himself.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Well, It's Official!   Well, It's Official! EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 9:43 am

I just read it before I came on the board today, man I was steaming. I can't believe that they are going to push this man aside, a fine actor that made Todd likeable and believable for that hideous one dimensional jerk Roger Howarth. Honestly if not for Viki I would be ending the show on Trevor's last day.
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male

PostSubject: Re: Well, It's Official!   Well, It's Official! EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 10:04 am

I'm having less and less reasons to watch too. All of my favs are leaving it seems.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: Well, It's Official!   Well, It's Official! EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 10:32 am

All the writers have to do is write Erica Slezak out early and my time with the show will be done. Seems like they are on the road to pleasing themselves rather than the fans. I still can't believe Robin Strasser will not be around for the finale.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: Well, It's Official!   Well, It's Official! EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 10:39 am

I don't know quite how to react to this. It's like a numb. TSJ and Todd were really the last significant threads keeping me tuned in. His storyline with Jack is the best thing the show has going right now. I don't know.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male

PostSubject: Re: Well, It's Official!   Well, It's Official! EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 11:01 am

The show's going down the tubes. Wouldn't surprise me if ES left early with Clint.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: Well, It's Official!   Well, It's Official! EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 11:02 am

Forgiveness Man wrote:
The show's going down the tubes. Wouldn't surprise me if ES left early with Clint.

When she goes, I go.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: Well, It's Official!   Well, It's Official! EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 11:08 am

Nah. Slezak is a team player. She'll be there up to the final episode. The show will make sure of it. The shows very first scene when it premiered featured Viki opening the terrace doors at Llanfair, I think the final scene will probably be her doing something similar.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Kral
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Kral

Female
Rep : 30

PostSubject: Re: Well, It's Official!   Well, It's Official! EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 8:37 pm

Neutral

Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male

PostSubject: Re: Well, It's Official!   Well, It's Official! EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 8:41 pm

Chris wrote:
Nah. Slezak is a team player. She'll be there up to the final episode. The show will make sure of it. The shows very first scene when it premiered featured Viki opening the terrace doors at Llanfair, I think the final scene will probably be her doing something similar.

Probably. *sighs Doubt she'll be doing much though. The show's really gone off the rails.
Back to top Go down
Kral
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Kral

Female
Rep : 30

PostSubject: Re: Well, It's Official!   Well, It's Official! EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 9:00 pm

I haven't watched today's episode and I'm really debating on if I should or if I should go ahead and consider OLTL cancelled now and not bother anymore. TSJ was like 80% of the reason why I watched and I have no desire to see him written out in a disrespectful way to propel RH back in the role he skipped town on a decade ago.
Back to top Go down
gingersnaps
…is Necessary.
…is Necessary.
gingersnaps

Female
Rep : 4

PostSubject: Re: Well, It's Official!   Well, It's Official! EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 10:31 pm

I'm totally not happy with this as well. I'm seriously consedering not watching once he leaves the show. I guess TPTB seriously think that everyone won't mind that one of their favorite actors is leaving the show early. Screw them.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: Well, It's Official!   Well, It's Official! EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 11:04 pm

I just finished deprogramming OLTL from my DVR and cable box. I"m not evens ticking around to see Trevor's last airdate. No interest in seeing The Robot take over his life. I'm still hang out here with you all 'cause you're awesome big grin but I have no interest in OLTL anymore. Trevor was 100% of my reason for watching.

Last edited by TSJFan4Ever on Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jason B.
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Jason B.

Male
Rep : 70

PostSubject: Re: Well, It's Official!   Well, It's Official! EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 11:13 pm

I'm done with the show too. Today was my final episode. I mean, what's the point? The show is being cancelled anyway (despite how they act like it isn't). I would have stuck it out until the end, but again I can't see any reason why I should. Much as I like TSJ and would normally stick around until his final airdate, I'm not interested in seeing the story shift to tell me that he hasn't been Todd all this time and that I've been played for a fool for the sake of giving the role back to an actor who dumped it to play a recast on a competing soap, and is only back because he needed a job.

Bye OLTL. It's been a fun 18 years I've been watching.

But I got love for the Chamber so I'm not done here. RIGHT ON!
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: Well, It's Official!   Well, It's Official! EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 11:16 pm

ITA Jason! RH is so boring and dull. Oh well - I'm also quitting ABC. No more Desperate Housewives for me. It was the the only ABC show left I still watched, but I just can't give the network any loyalty anymore.
Back to top Go down
gingersnaps
…is Necessary.
…is Necessary.
gingersnaps

Female
Rep : 4

PostSubject: Re: Well, It's Official!   Well, It's Official! EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 10:48 pm

RH is pretty wooden anymore. He's the perfect example of how to phone in a weak performance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well, It's Official!   Well, It's Official! Empty

Back to top Go down

Well, It's Official!
Page 1 of 1