Do You Let Other People Drive Your Car? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Do You Let Other People Drive Your Car?

Go down 
+12
Nhaiyel
Cheaps
RobbieFTW
Jason B.
Nystyle709
AtownPeep
Shale
GrayWolf
Tony Marino
Kral
Alan Smithee
femme fatale
16 posters
AuthorMessage
femme fatale
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
femme fatale

Female
Rep : 46

Do You Let Other People Drive Your Car? Empty
PostSubject: Do You Let Other People Drive Your Car?   Do You Let Other People Drive Your Car? EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 9:52 pm

This excludes your close family. I'm talking about friends and random people you are dating. I know a girl who let her friend drive her brand new car and the friend crashed it. Mind you this friend had no license. I have no clue what happened with that situation but I can only imagine. Nobody is allowed to drive my car. Period. The ONLY exception to that is once I was drinking so a friend drove me home but besides that NO!
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: Do You Let Other People Drive Your Car?   Do You Let Other People Drive Your Car? EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 10:20 pm

Not unless I had too much to drink and was sitting in the front passenger seat. A "can I borrow your car?" situation? No.
Back to top Go down
Kral
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Kral

Female
Rep : 30

PostSubject: Re: Do You Let Other People Drive Your Car?   Do You Let Other People Drive Your Car? EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 10:25 pm

If someone asks nicely and if it's not an inconvenience, then maybe I'll give them a lift but no one gets to drive my car who isn't on the insurance!
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Do You Let Other People Drive Your Car?   Do You Let Other People Drive Your Car? EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 10:39 pm

1 friend of mine I let drive my car, no one else.
Back to top Go down
GrayWolf
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
GrayWolf

Male
Rep : 36

PostSubject: Re: Do You Let Other People Drive Your Car?   Do You Let Other People Drive Your Car? EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 12:43 am

Got a few close friends that can borrow it but just a few.
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: Do You Let Other People Drive Your Car?   Do You Let Other People Drive Your Car? EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 1:19 am

I don't let ppl ride my bike.
Back to top Go down
AtownPeep
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
AtownPeep

Female
Rep : 39

PostSubject: Re: Do You Let Other People Drive Your Car?   Do You Let Other People Drive Your Car? EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 1:31 am

no
My family don't even drive my car. My car is mine, it's for me! Smile
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Do You Let Other People Drive Your Car?   Do You Let Other People Drive Your Car? EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 1:48 pm

Depends on who it is. For the most part, no. I'll let others drive, rarely, while I'm in the car, but very few people can just borrow it.
Back to top Go down
Jason B.
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Jason B.

Male
Rep : 70

PostSubject: Re: Do You Let Other People Drive Your Car?   Do You Let Other People Drive Your Car? EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 2:06 pm

Only seldom. If somebody else is driving my car, it's because something out of the ordinary is happening and I needed them to drive it. I can't recall the last time someone drove my car because they just needed to borrow it.
Back to top Go down
RobbieFTW
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
RobbieFTW

Male
Rep : 145

PostSubject: Re: Do You Let Other People Drive Your Car?   Do You Let Other People Drive Your Car? EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 9:02 pm

Nobody has ever asked to borrow my car but I probably wouldnt easily lend it out w/o a good reason.
Back to top Go down
Cheaps
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: Re: Do You Let Other People Drive Your Car?   Do You Let Other People Drive Your Car? EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 11:58 am

If I trust them, I see no reason why I wouldn't let someone borrow my car. There's really only 3 people that borrow my car.

1. My brother, if he has errands to run, and I don't feel like driving him all over town, I'll say here, just take it and put in gas.

2. My roommates, they only ask if something happens to be wrong with their vehicle, or needs to be serviced.

3. My cousins fiancee, when I'm chillin at their house, and he needs to go to the store, I'm usually parked behind them, and me not wanting to get up and move my car, I'll give him my keys to go.
Back to top Go down
Nhaiyel
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Nhaiyel

Female
Rep : 123

PostSubject: Re: Do You Let Other People Drive Your Car?   Do You Let Other People Drive Your Car? EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 6:34 pm

Nope. The only other person to have driven my car is my mom.
Back to top Go down
http://www.musicfanclubs.org/aaliyah/
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: Do You Let Other People Drive Your Car?   Do You Let Other People Drive Your Car? EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 9:35 pm

I'd need a really compelling reason why, and it wouldn't be even a halfway regular thing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
tmontyb
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
tmontyb

Male
Rep : 37

PostSubject: Re: Do You Let Other People Drive Your Car?   Do You Let Other People Drive Your Car? EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 7:03 am

I wouldn't let anyone who is not super close to me drive my car. My car is a six speed manual, so one would have to be an expert at driving a stick before I would consider it. Everyone I know has a car or are expert public transportation riders, so there really is not reason to ask.
Back to top Go down
Marc™
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
Marc™

Male
Rep : 212

PostSubject: Re: Do You Let Other People Drive Your Car?   Do You Let Other People Drive Your Car? EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 9:30 pm

No one who I wasn't close to....and they better bring it back with the tank filled up.
Back to top Go down
wants2laugh
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
wants2laugh

Female
Rep : 87

PostSubject: Re: Do You Let Other People Drive Your Car?   Do You Let Other People Drive Your Car? EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 11:27 am

when i was younger no... when i got older i thought "its insured, screw it" now that im really old, i have no friends. so if family wants it they can have it lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do You Let Other People Drive Your Car?   Do You Let Other People Drive Your Car? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do You Let Other People Drive Your Car?
Page 1 of 1