CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

4 posters

Three things you think will become obsolete in ten years.

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Three things you think will become obsolete in ten years. Empty Three things you think will become obsolete in ten years.

Post by Chris Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:30 am

What company, products, etc., etc., do you predict will become obsolete in another decade?
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Three things you think will become obsolete in ten years. Empty Re: Three things you think will become obsolete in ten years.

Post by RedBedroom Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:19 am

Nielson ratings, CD players and landlines are three that I think will be gone ten years from now.
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Three things you think will become obsolete in ten years. Empty Re: Three things you think will become obsolete in ten years.

Post by Shale Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:01 am

RedBedroom wrote:...landlines ...
    So you think they will have a dependable phone system that works in major power outtages by then?

When Hurricane Wilma came thru and knocked out the power for two counties, the cell towers went down also. I have a landline phone and I could sit and talk to ppl around the country by candle light.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:37 am

In ten years, yes I do think they will be. Granted, I am not a knowledgeable person on the topic, but they are already dwindling, and I think it will become a very pricey thing to have in the next five years, and then in ten years, not even businesses will see the value in it.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:19 am

Road maps
    Cameras that use film that has to be developed
    VCRs

Many others too.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 1:49 am