Aubrey & Cutter Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Aubrey & Cutter

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

Aubrey & Cutter Empty
PostSubject: Aubrey & Cutter   Aubrey & Cutter EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 4:41 pm

If Aubrey is Katrina Karr's daughter what is her purpose in Llanview? If Cutter is really C.J. Roberts don't you think Viki would have recognized her own nephew or Clint recognize his Grandson? Rumor has it Judith Light is coming back but I read she declined when asked.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

Aubrey & Cutter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aubrey & Cutter   Aubrey & Cutter EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 11:52 pm

I entertained the idea of Cutter being CJ, but for the reasons you listed, I think it would a bit implausible. I know that it's been a minute since CJ was last seen, but the last time he was in town he was about eleven or twelve years old. I remember when Sarah was back in town for all those months as 'Flash' and no one knew who she was, and I thought that was silly. I could understand if CJ and Sarah were hardly known by anyone, but they used to live at Llanfair with Viki and the rest of them. Peoples faces don't change that much from childhood.

That's my rant about Cutter being CJ.

As far as Aubrey is concerned, I don't have much of a problem with it if she turns out to be Katrina Karr's daughter. I just wish, if she's the daughter Karen and Marco stole and gave to Jenny, that the show would have used her original name.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/

Aubrey & Cutter
Page 1 of 1