CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

3 posters

PO employees are essential personnel! LOL

wants2laugh
    wants2laugh
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 87

PO employees are essential personnel! LOL Empty PO employees are essential personnel! LOL

Post by wants2laugh Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:21 pm

We were told yesterday that regardless of whether a state of emergency is called by the governor--- we are a federal building and considered essential personnel and MUST find a way to work even if the roads are closed.

Makes me laugh. Everyone wants to close us, but i have to go to make sure that some old lady gets her heart medication. LOL The best was the "Federal charges will be brought against you for purposely delaying the mail if you call out" during the blizzard! lol Postal management is nuts.

The only place that will be open is the post office and WaWa!
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Male
    Rep : 381

PO employees are essential personnel! LOL Empty Re: PO employees are essential personnel! LOL

Post by Alan Smithee Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:25 pm

I got my mail this morning. Thanks! I don't know how we would have managed without that one unsolicited, pre-approved credit card offer.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male
    Rep : 381

PO employees are essential personnel! LOL Empty Re: PO employees are essential personnel! LOL

Post by Alan Smithee Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:26 pm

Did anypone ever drop a dime on the scumbag supervisors who booked faster than rats trying to get off a sinking ship?
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:26 pm

I still haven't gotten my Bob Marley skin! I was hoping to get it today.
    wants2laugh
    wants2laugh
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 87

Post by wants2laugh Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:02 pm

Alan Smithee wrote:I got my mail this morning. Thanks! I don't know how we would have managed without that one unsolicited, pre-approved credit card offer.

Would you believe that they actually made someone drive from bellmawr to cape may to deliver the express mail and one of the residents was MAD that his mail was delivered! lol

You never know, you might need that credit card! you might need to pay the deductible on ur car the next flood! lol

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:21 am