Are You religious ? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Are You religious ?

Go down 
+5
Nystyle709
Tony Marino
Darkflower
Marc™
Wadsworth
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Wadsworth
…is Significant.
…is Significant.
Wadsworth

Male
Rep : 16

Are You religious ? Empty
PostSubject: Are You religious ?   Are You religious ? EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 9:43 pm

The "bible" thread got me to wondering this. Were you baptized or raised in faith and are you still in your religion today (still go to church) if you were?
Back to top Go down
Marc™
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
Marc™

Male
Rep : 212

PostSubject: Re: Are You religious ?   Are You religious ? EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 9:59 pm

Nope. I come from a mildly religious family but thankfully it was never FORCED on me.
Back to top Go down
Darkflower
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.
Darkflower

Female
Rep : 1

PostSubject: Re: Are You religious ?   Are You religious ? EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 10:02 pm

Wadsworth wrote:
The "bible" thread got me to wondering this. Were you baptized or raised in faith and are you still in your religion today (still go to church) if you were?

I was raised Roman Catholic, with all the attendant sacraments. I converted to Pentecostalism 10 years ago, and gradually backed away from that as well. I now consider myself a hopeful agnostic.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Are You religious ?   Are You religious ? EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 10:02 pm

Wadsworth wrote:

I was baptized, went to Catholic School for 8 years and made my Confirmation. I have my own beliefs, I don't have to go church every sunday to have faith.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Are You religious ?   Are You religious ? EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 10:32 pm

I believe in God and I guess I'm more 'spiritual' than anything. But I don't go to church regularly on anything like that. I wasn't raised in a religious household either. I think people innately know what's right and what's wrong, can decipher good from evil and I'm one of those people. So I'm good.
Back to top Go down
Jason B.
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Jason B.

Male
Rep : 70

PostSubject: Re: Are You religious ?   Are You religious ? EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 10:53 pm

Was raised Methodist but I have my own spiritual relationship with God that no church or religion dictates.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: Are You religious ?   Are You religious ? EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 12:22 am

Not at all. My mom's family is Catholic and my dad's is Baptist, but growing up we didn't really practice anything, aside from generic universal religious traditions (like Christmas and Easter.) We only went to church for weddings and funerals.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
stavdash
…is Significant.
…is Significant.
stavdash

Female
Rep : 7

PostSubject: Re: Are You religious ?   Are You religious ? EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 6:46 pm

Spiritual, faithful, and all that jazz...but I do not (and have no desire to) subscribe to any organized religion at the moment.
Back to top Go down
SecHandNews
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
SecHandNews

Female
Rep : 7

PostSubject: Re: Are You religious ?   Are You religious ? EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 2:13 pm

I grew up in a mixed religious household. My mom is Roman Catholic, while my dad is Jewish. They both respected each others religion and gave the kids leeway to experience both sides. As we got older though, I think the contrast of it became a little too convoluted and our house became less and less religious based. As a result, I'm not very religious. I was baptized Catholic, but I am not practicing anything at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are You religious ?   Are You religious ? Empty

Back to top Go down

Are You religious ?
Page 1 of 1