CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

5 posters

I guess today is..........

Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

I guess today is.......... Empty I guess today is..........

Post by Tony Marino Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:40 pm

TSJ last day until Prospect Park takes over. Now we are stuck with the Thing that plays Todd and another whodunit.
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 153

I guess today is.......... Empty Re: I guess today is..........

Post by Forgiveness Man Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:31 pm

Nah, I am sure we'll get some "corpse" time. Oddly enough, the promotion image of TSJ Todd "dead" has him apparently fully dressed. He's supposed to air into next week. But I wouldn't count him out yet. Wouldn't surprise me if he turns up again. Perhaps one of the last shots of the series could be him waking up in a mysterious hospital bed.
    allison13
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
    Rep : 4

Post by allison13 Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:47 pm

I wouldn't count him out,either.With all the madness surrounding
    the show these days,nothing surprises me anymore.Death has always
    been unrealistic on the soaps but lately,its been downright ridiculous,so I'm pretty sure there's still hope for your boy.
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male

Post by Forgiveness Man Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:50 pm

I actually think that maybe the entire TSJ leaving hooplah has been one big scheme. Doesn't anybody find it strange that they let TSJ basically spoil the entire 2 Todd's story by announcing his exit? It almost makes me think like they TOLD him to do it so that we'd assume that TSJ was both the fraud and being killed off, only to later find out that not only is he alive and well, but he's Todd as well.
    allison13
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
    Rep : 4

Post by allison13 Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:54 pm

I actually had that thought today,but I'm going to wait and see.
    I have a feeling that there are going to be a few re-writes before all of this is over so I'm not placing any bets.
    Kral
    Kral
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 30

Post by Kral Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:15 am

The whole episode was annoying and the climax was rushed. Now we gotta deal with "Who Shot Jr...?" for the rest of the ABC run.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:20 am

allison13 wrote:I actually had that thought today,but I'm going to wait and see.
    I have a feeling that there are going to be a few re-writes before all of this is over so I'm not placing any bets.

co-signs

I considered that TSJ leaving may be a hoax too; remember back when Todd was executed, it was reported that ABC had let TSJ go? He even played along with the shenanigan -- giving an interview talking about how 'shocked' he was about his firing. Then like a week later, it was reported that he had signed a new contract. I'm not one to conjure up hopeful theories and then rally behind them, hoping that they might turn out true, but I wouldn't be surprised if TSJ's exit was only a temporary plot device while the show transitioned from ABC to PP.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:16 am

Chris wrote:

co-signs

I considered that TSJ leaving may be a hoax too; remember back when Todd was executed, it was reported that ABC had let TSJ go? He even played along with the shenanigan -- giving an interview talking about how 'shocked' he was about his firing. Then like a week later, it was reported that he had signed a new contract. I'm not one to conjure up hopeful theories and then rally behind them, hoping that they might turn out true, but I wouldn't be surprised if TSJ's exit was only a temporary plot device while the show transitioned from ABC to PP.

I hope so and I hope Roger Howarth's stay is a very short one. I already despise him.

Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male

Post by Forgiveness Man Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:13 pm

Chris wrote:

co-signs

Well, it was never really reported that he was being "fired" from the usual sources. I just remember the interview of him saying how happy he was to be spending more time with his family.

Just like with FL and VI (from AMC), the exits weren't reported in the usual ways. I think what makes this exit the most suspicious is that TSJ broke it himself and that doesn't happen. The only time it happened before was with BB and that was clearly a mistake, which he had to take down. But TSJ made multiple posts confirming his exit and shooting down any ideas of him returning. To me, it sounds very staged. They just let TSJ blow the entire 2 Todd's story and subsequent murder wide open? Everything that most of us predicted as a result of TSJ leaving has come true, so if they wanted to fool us, clearly it worked.

The story is also thin as to why he couldn't stay. They couldn't rewrite him back in? Why not? Not only did they say that they always planned to have 2 Todd's but they've apparently rewritten the story to death. On top of that, if TSJ wanted out, they could've had him not wake up from his coma or some other way. It just seems to me like the story behind this doesn't really pan out. It seems like quite an elaborate hoax. Perhaps it really is true, but I think the only reason we've been so privy to inside info is because they are trying to pull one over on us. In the age of internet spoilers, there's really only one way to truly surprise the audience and that is to create false spoilers yourself. What better way to mislead the audience than to have one of the actors announce his exit?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 12:28 am