CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

4 posters

So I guess Rex's parentage s/l has been dropped...again.

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

So I guess Rex's parentage s/l has been dropped...again. Empty So I guess Rex's parentage s/l has been dropped...again.

Post by Chris Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:15 pm

I don't know whether to complain, or be glad.
    Crazy4Gaga
    Crazy4Gaga
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female
    Rep : 1

So I guess Rex's parentage s/l has been dropped...again. Empty Re: So I guess Rex's parentage s/l has been dropped...again.

Post by Crazy4Gaga Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:21 pm

I couldn't be happier! So I guess Rex's parentage s/l has been dropped...again. 532603
    Kral
    Kral
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 30

So I guess Rex's parentage s/l has been dropped...again. Empty Re: So I guess Rex's parentage s/l has been dropped...again.

Post by Kral Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:31 am

Chris wrote:I don't know whether to complain, or be glad.

LOL! Rex's parentage thing is a joke. They should have just kept him the son of Roxy and her dead doctor husband, they never knew what they were doing and still have no idea where they wanna go with it.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female
    Rep : 8

Post by gmruss4 Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:41 pm

I thought they found out who his parents were while him and Gigi were out on the road and that one of them died, think his mother.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 10:45 pm