Who do you think would stay? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who do you think would stay?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

Who do you think would stay? Empty
PostSubject: Who do you think would stay?   Who do you think would stay? EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 11:16 am

When the show transfers to PP, who do you think is out the door?

I think Michael Easton is gone. There's also the rumor about Bree Williamson leaving. Anyone else you predict will go?
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male
Rep : 153

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think would stay?   Who do you think would stay? EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 12:16 pm

Most of the cast will probably go. IMO, this PP move will probably destroy OLTL as we know it.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think would stay?   Who do you think would stay? EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 12:20 pm

According to what I read here and there Bree Williamson definetly gone but I also read the possibility of Dorian coming back and that PP has been talking to the cast now about money and who they want to stay. They say they want to keep as many as they possibly can so the show does not undergo any radical changes. We shall see.
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think would stay?   Who do you think would stay? EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 1:53 pm

It sounds to me like PP has their vision and anybody not part of that vision is gone. IMO, they should invite everybody and let the actors decide. But something tells me they'll pick and choose who they want.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think would stay?   Who do you think would stay? EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 3:15 pm

I doubt RH will stick around, but then his prospects off the soaps are slim to none, so maybe he will stay. ITA about ME and Bree - I think they'll both be gone. I'm hoping that JPL will be gone and that Fifi.. I mean Farrah will stay gone. That girl has changed her hair yet again - honestly!!!!
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think would stay?   Who do you think would stay? EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 4:33 pm

TSJFan4Ever wrote:
I doubt RH will stick around, but then his prospects off the soaps are slim to none, so maybe he will stay. ITA about ME and Bree - I think they'll both be gone. I'm hoping that JPL will be gone and that Fifi.. I mean Farrah will stay gone. That girl has changed her hair yet again - honestly!!!!

LOL!!!
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think would stay?   Who do you think would stay? EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 4:56 pm

I have a feeling JPL is staying put and will crossover to the PP version of the show. This show just seems like it is a solid 'gig' for him.

From what I hear, PP is basically willing to keep any actor who is looking to stay.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think would stay?   Who do you think would stay? EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 5:03 pm

TSJFan4Ever wrote:
I doubt RH will stick around, but then his prospects off the soaps are slim to none, so maybe he will stay.
Why? He's never stayed before. The guy will bolt the moment he's uncomfortable and legally permitted to.
Back to top Go down
Kral
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Kral

Female
Rep : 30

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think would stay?   Who do you think would stay? EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 2:07 am

IMO Roger Howarth coming back was basically admitting defeat. He always tried to get more for himself than being known as Todd, but the only time he halfway managed to pull it off was as Paul on ATWT. Now that that ship is sailed, he's back at square one. I can imagine that he'd leave again if something happens story wise that he can't tolerate, but I also have a feeling that his coming back this time was him admitting a few career truths to himself as far as greener pastures go...or lack thereof. This time might he might stay on, reconciling that there's not much else out there for him.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think would stay?   Who do you think would stay? EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 8:38 am

Is the show staying in NY or moving to Calif.? If it moves to Cali then I am sure a lot of actors will be exiting if they don't want to re-locate to cali. Erika Slezak lives on Long Island I doubt she is going to move her whole family to the west coast unless she commutes and then we see less Viki which would suck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think would stay?   Who do you think would stay? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who do you think would stay?
Page 1 of 1