Could Viki have been more apathetic? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Could Viki have been more apathetic?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kral
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Kral

Female
Rep : 30

Could Viki have been more apathetic? Empty
PostSubject: Could Viki have been more apathetic?   Could Viki have been more apathetic? EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 2:23 am

I was very disappointed in and irritated by Viki's non-reaction to VictorTodd's death. We can see who she favors, but the writers could have at least had her be a little more sorrowful about it.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Could Viki have been more apathetic?   Could Viki have been more apathetic? EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 8:31 am

I agree, I was very disappointed too. When "Todd" asked her if Victor had ever stuck up for her and had he been a real brother to her she just clammed up and didn't say anything. Did she forget when Marcie was holding her hostage in the Bon Jour Cafe that Todd was one of the first ones there on the scene trying to help her? The writers have amnesia.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: Could Viki have been more apathetic?   Could Viki have been more apathetic? EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 9:36 am

^ The writers threw that line in just as a dig to the authenticity of TSJ being Todd. Look at what VictorTodd did for Jessica when Mitch was terrorizing her, or the time he followed Tess to New York and made her come home. VictorTodd never held her at gunpoint, unlike RHTodd.

Viki saying nothing to the question, basically indicating how unreal he was, was a real slap in the face.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: Could Viki have been more apathetic?   Could Viki have been more apathetic? EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 12:07 am

I find Erika and RH very underwhelming. I actually turned on Friday's eppy as the scenes were so bland and dull. I see more emotion out of the Borg on Star Trek than I see from RH and ITA that Viki is showing her true colours and also her memory lapses. Guess she must be getting old.

Last edited by TSJFan4Ever on Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
allison13
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
Rep : 4

PostSubject: Re: Could Viki have been more apathetic?   Could Viki have been more apathetic? EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 10:39 am

You can't blame the actors or the characters if all they're given is garbage to begin with.Viki was not showing her true colors.She has always been there for Todd.Those scenes were beyond disappointing due to lazy writing including Jessica spending more time assurring Clint there was nothing
serious about her "relationship" with Ford.Victor's death was a mere footnote
in her day.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: Could Viki have been more apathetic?   Could Viki have been more apathetic? EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 3:22 pm

I blame the writers. RC had been with the show long enough to know a lot of the history. How he conveniently left out facts isn't like him, maybe TPTB wanted him to write the scenes like that.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male

PostSubject: Re: Could Viki have been more apathetic?   Could Viki have been more apathetic? EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 3:27 pm

RC and FV seem to now have a very cavalier (more than usual) attitude about writing and producing, now that their stints are almost over. Will be glad when they are, and hopefully when the show transitions over, a new admin will be helming the show. I have had enough of them.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: Could Viki have been more apathetic?   Could Viki have been more apathetic? EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 3:31 pm

Hey now that GH is going to suffer the same fate as OLTL next year do you think RC and FV may come back?
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male

PostSubject: Re: Could Viki have been more apathetic?   Could Viki have been more apathetic? EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 3:34 pm

God, I hope not. With any luck, whoever replaces them will do a solid enough of a job to where when FV and RC's next gigs expire, returning to OLTL won't be an option. Speaking of which, I wish they would announce who they have slated to replace them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Could Viki have been more apathetic?   Could Viki have been more apathetic? Empty

Back to top Go down

Could Viki have been more apathetic?
Page 1 of 1