Go For it Viki! Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Go For it Viki!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

Go For it Viki! Empty
PostSubject: Go For it Viki!   Go For it Viki! EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 12:07 pm

I was happy that Viki gave Charlie the boot, she was on the money when she told him that he pushed her away and was led by Dorian. Good for her!!!!! I hope they pair Viki with someone a bit more stable and classy next time. Did anyone notice that when ES was sitting down when Charlie was talking to her, she seemed to be in pain, her facial expressions didnt reflect emotional pain, it looked more pyhsical to me. I know she was to have back surgery about a month ago and be off the show for awhile.
Back to top Go down
ForeverJash
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
ForeverJash

Rep : 9

Go For it Viki! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Go For it Viki!   Go For it Viki! EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 8:44 pm

Yep. Charlie has dragged Viki down. They had a charming courtship, but they should have never married. They should have just kept dating. He's likable, but so so boring and he makes Viki boring too. I actually think Charlie would be better with Dorian. Their personality contrast might balance each other out.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

Go For it Viki! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Go For it Viki!   Go For it Viki! EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 1:09 pm

ForeverJash wrote:
Yep. Charlie has dragged Viki down. They had a charming courtship, but they should have never married. They should have just kept dating. He's likable, but so so boring and he makes Viki boring too. I actually think Charlie would be better with Dorian. Their personality contrast might balance each other out.

I think Dorian is a too full of fire for Charlie too, he would spend most of his time onscreen with that deer in the headlight look he is so famous for. I say time for Charlie to go. Unfortunately a spoiler I read says Viki has a change of heart.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

Go For it Viki! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Go For it Viki!   Go For it Viki! EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 8:03 am

Charlie was a nice diversion for Viki, but he isn't marriage or even long term character material. They should have never married and I agree with Tony, it's time for Charlie to scram. Hard to believe, but even being Viki's husband isn't enough to give this character a real purpose. All he is is scenary.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Sponsored content

Go For it Viki! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Go For it Viki!   Go For it Viki! Empty

Back to top Go down

Go For it Viki!
Page 1 of 1