Fucking US Department of Education Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fucking US Department of Education

Go down 
+3
Nystyle709
Jason B.
Marc™
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Marc™
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
Marc™

Male
Rep : 212

Fucking US Department of Education Empty
PostSubject: Fucking US Department of Education   Fucking US Department of Education EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 7:59 pm

So I call today to make plans to pay off half of what's left of my student loan, and they very kindly inform me that I got in under the wire because the next phase would have been wage garnishment. blank stare @ you
Wasn't it enough that they've confiscated my federal income tax return for the last three years? (That last one hurt too, it was over a grand.)

I'd recommend standing out of the corner and prostituting yourself before taking money from your schools financial aid department.
Back to top Go down
Jason B.
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Jason B.

Male
Rep : 70

PostSubject: Re: Fucking US Department of Education   Fucking US Department of Education EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 8:16 pm

Student loans will follow you until the day you die. My mom used to impress it upon me to PAY them what I could whenever I could. Not like a defaulted phone bill, there's no shaking them at all.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Fucking US Department of Education   Fucking US Department of Education EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 8:26 pm

Student loan folks......people I DO NOT fuck with. You can blow off credit cards, auto loans, phone bills if that was your last resort, but if you're going to pay one bill (on top of your necessities) in your entire life, then you better pay them. My loan is in deferment right now. Not trying to have a defaulted student loan on my credit report. Not a good look at all.
Back to top Go down
Jason B.
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Jason B.

Male
Rep : 70

PostSubject: Re: Fucking US Department of Education   Fucking US Department of Education EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 8:42 pm

Mine was defaulted until 2005. Finally I just bit the bullet and sent them globs of money at a time until it was paid off. It hurt my checks, but those endless calls and letters were oppressing. Not to mention when I wanted to buy a new car but had to get a co-signer because of the student loan on my credit.
Back to top Go down
Dan70
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
Dan70

Male
Rep : 6

PostSubject: Re: Fucking US Department of Education   Fucking US Department of Education EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 8:49 pm

Two things you can't run from:
1) Student loans
2) Back child support
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female

PostSubject: Re: Fucking US Department of Education   Fucking US Department of Education EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 8:56 pm

My homeboy could tell you about the wrath of student loan people. I think he was like 30k in student loan debt, when he was working....he was sending those mofos 6, 700 dollars a month, doubling up payments, just trying to make a dent in total. Well, he got laid off (and hasn't been working full time for going on two years) so you can imagine the hassle they've been giving him regarding the payments. Now he got accepted into a master's degree program and so he wants to go back to get his master's but because of the default on his loan, he's going to get NO financial aid. So if he wants to go back to school, that shit is going to come straight out of his pocket. How are you going to pay for school and you don't have a job? It's crazy, they can really hem you up. That's why I don't fuck with them. I'll be damned if they're going to take my tax return. That's one of the only of the guaranteed bright spots in my life. I look forward to that shit every year. It's one of my favorite seasons, lol.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: Fucking US Department of Education   Fucking US Department of Education EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 9:31 pm

You only borrow a little from them at a time. Never rely on them to fully fund your school year(s). Even if it means taking a few semesters off. They don't kid at all.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
JM130ELM
…is Necessary.
…is Necessary.
JM130ELM

Male
Rep : 32

PostSubject: Re: Fucking US Department of Education   Fucking US Department of Education EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 11:09 pm

They don't bother you if you make an effort to pay them something every month. Even something as low as $50 will keep 'em pacified. It's only when no effort to pay them at all is made that they come after your balls hard.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female

PostSubject: Re: Fucking US Department of Education   Fucking US Department of Education EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 11:16 pm

JM130ELM wrote:
They don't bother you if you make an effort to pay them something every month. Even something as low as $50 will keep 'em pacified. It's only when no effort to pay them at all is made that they come after your balls hard.

True, they will work with you. But I think it's when you borrow money from the federal government or the state to pay your tuition. I think when you borrow from private lenders, like Sallie Mae or a bank, is when they are a little less forgiving, they want their set monthly payment and not a penny less.
Back to top Go down
stavdash
…is Significant.
…is Significant.
stavdash

Female
Rep : 7

PostSubject: Re: Fucking US Department of Education   Fucking US Department of Education EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 6:52 pm

Marc wrote:
So I call today to make plans to pay off half of what's left of my student loan, and they very kindly inform me that I got in under the wire because the next phase would have been wage garnishment. blank stare @ you
Wasn't it enough that they've confiscated my federal income tax return for the last three years? (That last one hurt too, it was over a grand.)

I'd recommend standing out of the corner and prostituting yourself before taking money from your schools financial aid department.

Had you ever paid them?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fucking US Department of Education   Fucking US Department of Education Empty

Back to top Go down

Fucking US Department of Education
Page 1 of 1