Did you shower after PE class in HS? - Page 2 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Did you shower after PE class in HS?

Go down 
+19
Alan Smithee
GrayWolf
Shale
AtownPeep
TSJFan4Ever
JM130ELM
RedBedroom
Jason B.
Forgiveness Man
DarkOblivion
Mayhem
stavdash
Nystyle709
Marc™
Kral
Chris
Tony Marino
Wadsworth
stonestatic
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
2xy
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
2xy

Female
Rep : 22

Did you shower after PE class in HS? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Did you shower after PE class in HS?   Did you shower after PE class in HS? - Page 2 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 6:18 pm

Shale, might I ask how many of your co-workers are women? Also, how many are younger people? IME, women and younger people have much keener sense of smell. Yeah, you might not smell like straight B.O., but I'm sure you probably have some type of sweaty odor. I'd notice. I don't have to see or hear my family to know that someone is home. I can smell them, even if they're clean.

Anyway....PE.

In middle-school we were made to shower after PE by the SS Officer posing as our gym teacher. Yes, it was required, and the locker room was monitored to make sure nobody snuck out without showering.

In high school, only one year of PE was required (and that's all I took because I hated PE), and my class happened to be the last class of the day, so I would just go home and shower. I have no idea what people did in other classes. I think most people showered. I grew up in a lovely climate and we were outside most of the year, and it was muggy sometimes, and we also frequently got dirty.
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: Did you shower after PE class in HS?   Did you shower after PE class in HS? - Page 2 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 6:34 pm

2xy wrote:
Shale, might I ask how many of your co-workers are women? Also, how many are younger people? IME, women and younger people have much keener sense of smell. Yeah, you might not smell like straight B.O., but I'm sure you probably have some type of sweaty odor. I'd notice. I don't have to see or hear my family to know that someone is home. I can smell them, even if they're clean...

I work at a social service agency and before that in nursing. Most of my co-workers for the past 20 years have been women - including most past and present bosses. No one has complained, so my alcohol splash in the pits is sufficient for the apocrine sweat and the change into dry clothes is sufficient for the eccrine sweat.

Now I am not obese. Eccrine sweat trapped in folds of skin can get sour and that may be a problem with some ppl having body odors from sweating. But not me, I dry off surface moisture and put on dry clothes and do not need a shower.
Back to top Go down
captainbryce
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
captainbryce

Male
Rep : 127

PostSubject: Re: Did you shower after PE class in HS?   Did you shower after PE class in HS? - Page 2 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 6:59 pm

Chris wrote:
bump

Do you think showering should be mandatory for PE class? Should hygiene be part of physical fitness?
Yes. I remember being in school with this one kid who nobody wanted to sit next to because he stank badly. But also nobody ever wanted to tell him that so people just kind of avoided him. He used to play basketball and do PE in gym class but never took a shower and you could tell throughout the day. I think that as long as PE is manditory (and assuming it's not the last period of the day) then showering should also be manditory. If people don't want to take a shower, then PE shouldn't be manditory. But I think it's not fair to the rest of the students to say that PE is manditory, but that showers are not because now students have to be distracted by the oder of some of the less hygienic students all day long.
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: Did you shower after PE class in HS?   Did you shower after PE class in HS? - Page 2 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 7:47 pm

captainbryce wrote:
... But I think it's not fair to the rest of the students to say that PE is manditory, but that showers are not because now students have to be distracted by the oder of some of the less hygienic students all day long.
Are you sure it was the PE or was he just a nasty fuck! If you don't take a proper shower daily at home you will stink.
Back to top Go down
captainbryce
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
captainbryce

Male
Rep : 127

PostSubject: Re: Did you shower after PE class in HS?   Did you shower after PE class in HS? - Page 2 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 8:22 pm

Shale wrote:
captainbryce wrote:
... But I think it's not fair to the rest of the students to say that PE is manditory, but that showers are not because now students have to be distracted by the oder of some of the less hygienic students all day long.
Are you sure it was the PE or was he just a nasty fuck! If you don't take a proper shower daily at home you will stink.
Good point. But certainly the PE didn't help, lol.
Back to top Go down
RobbieFTW
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
RobbieFTW

Male
Rep : 145

PostSubject: Re: Did you shower after PE class in HS?   Did you shower after PE class in HS? - Page 2 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 11:51 pm

We never had to take showers when I was in HS PE. We did for pool class tho but just sorta rinsed for 5 seconds in our trunks. Showers I think should be ENCOURAGED but not made mandatory.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did you shower after PE class in HS?   Did you shower after PE class in HS? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Did you shower after PE class in HS?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2