CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

3 posters

The Audacity of Hope: Thoughts on Reclaiming the American Dream

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

The Audacity of Hope: Thoughts on Reclaiming the American Dream Empty The Audacity of Hope: Thoughts on Reclaiming the American Dream

Post by Chris Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:37 am

The Audacity of Hope: Thoughts on Reclaiming the American Dream 200px-AudacityofHope

Has anyone read Obama's book, The Audacity of Hope: Thoughts on Reclaiming the American Dream?
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

The Audacity of Hope: Thoughts on Reclaiming the American Dream Empty Re: The Audacity of Hope: Thoughts on Reclaiming the American Dream

Post by Nystyle709 Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:43 am

I've thumbed through it. Haven't sat down and read it.
    wants2laugh
    wants2laugh
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 87

The Audacity of Hope: Thoughts on Reclaiming the American Dream Empty Re: The Audacity of Hope: Thoughts on Reclaiming the American Dream

Post by wants2laugh Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:36 pm

i should have read it during the last election.... that is what i normally do. just picked up one of perry & one of romney's books, so barack's should be next.

I think that i haven't because i LIKE him and I KNOW what he stands for... as far as the other candidates, i am not sure what they are for, so therefore i felt more compelled to seek them out.

In my opinion tho, Barack is very presidential, in speaking, in decisions, and in trying to help the people. No matter what his opponents may say.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 28, 2024 1:25 pm