CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

2 posters

Viki and Dorian

allison13
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
    Rep : 4

Viki and Dorian Empty Viki and Dorian

Post by allison13 Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:49 am

Honestly,is this the best the writers could come up with for two of my favorite characters?Fighting like schoolgirls over a coma victim like Charlie?!The show invested time,money and effort(!)into non-stop teen drama and the can't think up a decent sl for two power houses like Slezak and Strasser?!Someone needs to have their meds changed.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Viki and Dorian Empty Re: Viki and Dorian

Post by Chris Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:55 am

Their scenes yesterday were very petty, but I got an off chuckle from watching Dorian throw her drink on Viki. The writers usually screw their 'rivalry' up. Usually they will write it so Dorian is acting all histrionic and OTT, while Viki is sort of frustrated and baffled by how silly she's acting. I think the best Viki/Dorian battles are when Viki herself draws claws and goes after Dorian's neck. Like when RS returned to the show in '93 and Viki went after her for Victor's murder. I think that was the best Viki/Dorian battle ever, because that time Viki wasn't playing or willing to compromise. She wanted Dorian's blood.
    allison13
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female

Post by allison13 Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:06 am

I'm all for humor and I can't think of a character who deserves some laughter more than Viki,but not like this.There is so much that can be done with these two and the writers continuously waste their talents.I'd also like to see Charlie wake up and become the strong assertive man he was on his way to becoming before he was neutered.There are plenty of sls for these three,plus David without making them look juvenile.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:20 am

Agreed. Viki hiring David to work for her at the Banner, just to spite Dorian, does seem a bit random and uncharacteristically silly on her part.
    allison13
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female

Post by allison13 Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:46 am

The writers have been on Saved By the Bell mode for so long,they've forgotten how to write for the adults,so its easier to make everyone look like juveniles.Look at what happened to Bo and Nora before their wedding!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 6:51 am