CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

4 posters

Dorian needs to be bad once again

sue67
    sue67
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female
    Rep : 4

Dorian needs to be bad once again Empty Dorian needs to be bad once again

Post by sue67 Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:13 pm

I use to love to hate Dorian but now I just pity her and not in the kind way. Dorian the once most feared woman of Llanview is more like a lonely drunk old-old lady all that is missing is oh about 80 cats roaming La Boulaie, Dorian needs her claws put back in, she needs to be smart again she needs to make her loved ones live in fear of being eaten alive by her if they get in the way of her agenda...something, anything.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female
    Rep : 8

Dorian needs to be bad once again Empty Re: Dorian needs to be bad once again

Post by gmruss4 Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:46 pm

I guess its a bad wind that never changes and I think it is past time she got along with Vicki.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:02 am

Yeah - I'm at the point of despising Dorian but I also pity her. She really has become a pathetic, miserable character. TPTB have ruined so many characters over the last few years.
    Kral
    Kral
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 30

Post by Kral Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:42 am

I agree. I much prefer "evil Dorian" over "slapstick Dorian," "quirky Dorian" or even "nice Dorian." I like Dorian best as a vindictive villainess.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 4:43 pm