CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+8
Nhaiyel
Alan Smithee
Tony Marino
RobbieFTW
Supernova
Cheaps
CeCe
Chris
12 posters

Does your family watch TV together?

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Does your family watch TV together? Empty Does your family watch TV together?

Post by Chris Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:45 am

Does you and your family get together and crowd around the television? If so, are (or were) there any shows in particular that you all enjoyed watching as a family?
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Rep : 326

Does your family watch TV together? Empty Re: Does your family watch TV together?

Post by CeCe Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:25 am

Sometimes. Depends on the show. Don't watch a lot of tv other than True Blood, Dexter, The Walking Dead, Sons of Anarchy & Hell's Kitchen as a guilty pleasure. If people want to join me for that, cool. But if not I'll just watch by myself.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 252

Does your family watch TV together? Empty Re: Does your family watch TV together?

Post by Cheaps Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:31 am

When I was younger, and we only had one tv, rarely we would watch regular tv together, if we rented movies then we'd watch together.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Post by Supernova Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:42 am

cheaps wrote:When I was younger, and we only had one tv, rarely we would watch regular tv together, if we rented movies then we'd watch together.

^, anymore it's just my mom and I watching together at night.
    RobbieFTW
    RobbieFTW
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.

Male
    Rep : 145

Post by RobbieFTW Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:32 pm

Nope not for the most part. Sometimes we might all just HAPPEN to be in the room at the same time when the tv is on and will gather around it cuz its sonething we are all wanting to see but for the most part we all go our own way and watch different things.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:33 pm

We all don't live together but sometimes when we are at one another's home, we put on a DVD and watch it together.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:29 pm

Come to think on it, rarely.
    Nhaiyel
    Nhaiyel
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 123

Post by Nhaiyel Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:44 pm

No not really. If we're in the same house at the time and something is on that we all wanna see, then we may gather in front of the TV and watch, but televisions 'family hour' has really never been a theme with us. Not even when I lived at home.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:19 pm

Growing up, the only show that me, my brother, my mother and my father got together and watched was Jeopardy. That's because we all played the game together when it was on. If something was on that we all wanted to see, we might watch it together....but nah, we didn't have a regular family TV hour or anything like that.
    Jason B.
    Jason B.
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 70

Post by Jason B. Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:05 pm

Not religiously or collectively. There were times when I'd watch something with my mom or I'd watch something with my dad...but it wasn't often that the 3 of us would sit down together and watch TV as a family like those old sitcom families did.
    FireIce918
    FireIce918
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female
    Rep : 8

Post by FireIce918 Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:41 am

Our area just started showing Family Feud with Steve Harvey last week, and every day we've crowded around the tv to watch. We also tend to watch sunday afternoon basketball in the same room. It's just easier, given that all the TV's aren't in sync, so if we watch separately someone always gives the plot away lol.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:02 am

We do very often.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 6:34 am