Does your family watch TV together? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Does your family watch TV together?

Go down 
+8
Nhaiyel
Alan Smithee
Tony Marino
RobbieFTW
Supernova
Cheaps
CeCe
Chris
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

Does your family watch TV together? Empty
PostSubject: Does your family watch TV together?   Does your family watch TV together? EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 7:45 am

Does you and your family get together and crowd around the television? If so, are (or were) there any shows in particular that you all enjoyed watching as a family?
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

Rep : 326

PostSubject: Re: Does your family watch TV together?   Does your family watch TV together? EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 9:25 am

Sometimes. Depends on the show. Don't watch a lot of tv other than True Blood, Dexter, The Walking Dead, Sons of Anarchy & Hell's Kitchen as a guilty pleasure. If people want to join me for that, cool. But if not I'll just watch by myself.
Back to top Go down
Cheaps
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: Re: Does your family watch TV together?   Does your family watch TV together? EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 9:31 am

When I was younger, and we only had one tv, rarely we would watch regular tv together, if we rented movies then we'd watch together.
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

PostSubject: Re: Does your family watch TV together?   Does your family watch TV together? EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 9:42 am

cheaps wrote:
When I was younger, and we only had one tv, rarely we would watch regular tv together, if we rented movies then we'd watch together.

^, anymore it's just my mom and I watching together at night.
Back to top Go down
RobbieFTW
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
RobbieFTW

Male
Rep : 145

PostSubject: Re: Does your family watch TV together?   Does your family watch TV together? EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 12:32 pm

Nope not for the most part. Sometimes we might all just HAPPEN to be in the room at the same time when the tv is on and will gather around it cuz its sonething we are all wanting to see but for the most part we all go our own way and watch different things.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Does your family watch TV together?   Does your family watch TV together? EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 12:33 pm

We all don't live together but sometimes when we are at one another's home, we put on a DVD and watch it together.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: Does your family watch TV together?   Does your family watch TV together? EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:29 pm

Come to think on it, rarely.
Back to top Go down
Nhaiyel
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Nhaiyel

Female
Rep : 123

PostSubject: Re: Does your family watch TV together?   Does your family watch TV together? EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 2:44 pm

No not really. If we're in the same house at the time and something is on that we all wanna see, then we may gather in front of the TV and watch, but televisions 'family hour' has really never been a theme with us. Not even when I lived at home.
Back to top Go down
http://www.musicfanclubs.org/aaliyah/
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Does your family watch TV together?   Does your family watch TV together? EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 7:19 pm

Growing up, the only show that me, my brother, my mother and my father got together and watched was Jeopardy. That's because we all played the game together when it was on. If something was on that we all wanted to see, we might watch it together....but nah, we didn't have a regular family TV hour or anything like that.
Back to top Go down
Jason B.
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Jason B.

Male
Rep : 70

PostSubject: Re: Does your family watch TV together?   Does your family watch TV together? EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 11:05 pm

Not religiously or collectively. There were times when I'd watch something with my mom or I'd watch something with my dad...but it wasn't often that the 3 of us would sit down together and watch TV as a family like those old sitcom families did.
Back to top Go down
FireIce918
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
FireIce918

Female
Rep : 8

PostSubject: Re: Does your family watch TV together?   Does your family watch TV together? EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 1:41 am

Our area just started showing Family Feud with Steve Harvey last week, and every day we've crowded around the tv to watch. We also tend to watch sunday afternoon basketball in the same room. It's just easier, given that all the TV's aren't in sync, so if we watch separately someone always gives the plot away lol.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: Does your family watch TV together?   Does your family watch TV together? EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 2:02 am

We do very often.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does your family watch TV together?   Does your family watch TV together? Empty

Back to top Go down

Does your family watch TV together?
Page 1 of 1