CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+5
Alan Smithee
Supernova
Shale
RedBedroom
Chris
9 posters

Annoying or disgusting bathroom habits.

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Annoying or disgusting bathroom habits. Empty Annoying or disgusting bathroom habits.

Post by Chris Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:32 am

We've probably all had to share a bathroom with at least one other person, or more. What are some habits that other people have that just irritate you off? I can't stand when someone leaves toothpaste in my sink.

what are some habits that you hate?
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Annoying or disgusting bathroom habits. Empty Re: Annoying or disgusting bathroom habits.

Post by RedBedroom Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:06 am

Not closing the shower curtain after a shower makes me batty. There is no reason to promote bacteria growth by leaving it open and confined like that.
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Annoying or disgusting bathroom habits. Empty Re: Annoying or disgusting bathroom habits.

Post by Shale Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:09 am

Ppl leaving the toilet seat down. blank stare @ you
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Post by Supernova Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:21 am

Having to spray Febreze halfway across the room just to be able to breathe. Oh, and having to use the same bathroom as a man who misses the target if you get my drift.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:17 am

Leaving bath towels in a wet heep on the floor, not being able to take a shower without soaking the bathroom floor, leaving hair in the drain and the pool of cold, scummy water that can't drain because of it, not replacing the roll of TP.
    RobbieFTW
    RobbieFTW
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.

Male
    Rep : 145

Post by RobbieFTW Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:16 am

Piss on the toilet seat literally pisses me off. . . and people that dont flush.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:11 am

Ugh I had to share with another male once and it was god awful. He used to piss on the floor always missing the target and when he brushed his teeth it was splattered all over the mirror and he spat toothpaste all over the faucet. When he took a shower there were nasty hairs in the tub when he was done and water all over the floor. I finally got tired of cleaning up his mess so I blasted him and told him that if he didn't clean up after himself (including the peeing on the floor) he best go use another bathroom somewhere else. He is pretty much a space cadet and could not fathom why I was so upset.

Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Post by Shale Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:51 am

Tony Marino wrote:Ugh I had to share with another male once and it was god awful. ...
    OH ROOMMATES! blank stare @ you

I once lived with another man in a staff housing. We each had our room but shared a bathroom.

I use baking soda to clean my teeth. Imagine my surprise and disgust when I stuck my toothbrush in and could taste the residual of toothpaste!! Shocked IDK how someone can't identify their own damn toothbrush.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:34 pm

Nit flushing would be the one. And not cleaning the tub/shower out when you're done.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female
    Rep : 252

Post by Cheaps Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:39 pm

Not flushing and leaving clothes/underwear behind.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 1:56 pm