CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+10
GrayWolf
Nystyle709
Alan Smithee
Cheaps
wants2laugh
Tony Marino
RobbieFTW
Shale
RedBedroom
Chris
14 posters

Throwing someone out of your place.

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Throwing someone out of your place. Empty Throwing someone out of your place.

Post by Chris Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:36 am

In anger, have you ever ordered someone out of your house, or physically threw them out?
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Throwing someone out of your place. Empty Re: Throwing someone out of your place.

Post by RedBedroom Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:04 am

I did. We were close friends and she didn't deal well with my life change in having a son, and I got upset over that. Then one night we went out and she spouted her unwarranted advice upon returning to my place (long story) and I told her to get out and never come back.

She contacted me on FB many months ago, and I was shocked that she admitted to being jealous of my son. All that told me is that my instincts were right to end the friendship. Though, I could have done it in a classier way.
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Throwing someone out of your place. Empty Re: Throwing someone out of your place.

Post by Shale Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:41 am

I once hired a model and we did some very nice nude shots. She signed a model release.

Later she wanted to back out. I had every legal right to tell her to fuck off, but being a nice guy I let her pay me back and I destroyed the negatives and model release. However, I was so infuriated that my art was messed with that I quite angrily told her to get out of my house. My wife was even shocked at my anger.
    RobbieFTW
    RobbieFTW
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.

Male
    Rep : 145

Post by RobbieFTW Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:45 am

Yeah i have thrown a couple of friends of friends out before.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:48 am

LOL oh yes more than once. Last time being a repairman that didn't know what the hell he was doing and was making the problem worse!
    wants2laugh
    wants2laugh
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 87

Post by wants2laugh Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:50 am

I'm anti-social and never have anyone IN my place to begin with! LOL just family.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 252

Post by Cheaps Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:48 pm

Yes, never physically, and I've also been thrown out a couple places too.

(Anyone remember the rat incident? That was one time I was ordered out)
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:51 pm

cheaps wrote:Yes, never physically, and I've also been thrown out a couple places too.

(Anyone remember the rat incident? That was one time I was ordered out)
    ROFLMAO!

No, for either getting ride of someone or being gotten rid of. I don't count bars at closing time. "You don't have to go home but you can't stay here."
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:50 pm

My ex boyfriends.
    GrayWolf
    GrayWolf
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Male
    Rep : 36

Post by GrayWolf Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:49 pm

I told people to go before but haven't had to ruff anybody up to get them to leave.
    FireIce918
    FireIce918
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female
    Rep : 8

Post by FireIce918 Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:11 am

Absofreakingloutely. When I was in high school this guy who had a crush on me followed me home, forced his way into my house, and refused to leave. Unfortunately for him, my brother had a sword fascination and an extensive collection. I came down the hallway with a sword bigger than me and watched him run like a bee-yotch LOL.
    wants2laugh
    wants2laugh
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female

Post by wants2laugh Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:16 am

ROFLMAO!
    FireIce918 wrote:Absofreakingloutely. When I was in high school this guy who had a crush on me followed me home, forced his way into my house, and refused to leave. Unfortunately for him, my brother had a sword fascination and an extensive collection. I came down the hallway with a sword bigger than me and watched him run like a bee-yotch LOL.

ROFLMAO!

not that you mentioned that... reminds me of the time that i had an ex stalking me and i let the dog out on him... he jumped the fence, fell on his face and got bit at the same time! Then the mail lady came and i told her to write down his license plate cause i needed a witness when i brought him up on charges!
    Nhaiyel
    Nhaiyel
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 123

Post by Nhaiyel Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:32 am

I haven't had to be that aggressive or rude about it, but yes I have put some people out after deciding that there presence wasn't necessary.
    tmontyb
    tmontyb
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Male
    Rep : 37

Post by tmontyb Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:32 am

I threw someone out many years ago in my wilder days. The thing is, if you gonna hook-up with someone, don't you think you should hit the shower first? Well needless to say, nothing happened and I told him, you need to leave and don't look back.
    Nhaiyel
    Nhaiyel
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 123

Post by Nhaiyel Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:33 am

tmontyb wrote:I threw someone out many years ago in my wilder days. The thing is, if you gonna hook-up with someone, don't you think you should hit the shower first? Well needless to say, nothing happened and I told him, you need to leave and don't look back.

LMAO!

Justified.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:09 pm

Nope - never had cause to.
    wants2laugh
    wants2laugh
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female

Post by wants2laugh Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:23 pm

i love you guys... you r all soooo freaking funny
    RobbieFTW
    RobbieFTW

Male
    Rep : 145

Post by RobbieFTW Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:58 pm

tmontyb wrote:I threw someone out many years ago in my wilder days. The thing is, if you gonna hook-up with someone, don't you think you should hit the shower first? Well needless to say, nothing happened and I told him, you need to leave and don't look back.

YES! Its even worse when they invite YOU over to THEIR place and they still stink. You didnt think enuff of me to take a friggin shower or to go over to the sink and wash yourself? WTF is wrong with you??? See ya!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 10:31 pm