CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+2
Chris
Adrian LePere
6 posters

Uncasting news!!!

Adrian LePere
    Adrian LePere
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Male
    Rep : 2

Uncasting news!!! Empty Uncasting news!!!

Post by Adrian LePere Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:39 am

Brandon Buddy/Cole tweeted that he won't be resigning when his contract soon expires! Bye Cole.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Uncasting news!!! Empty Re: Uncasting news!!!

Post by Chris Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:31 am

So we're losing Brandon Buddy, and could be losing David Fumero too? I'm quasi-thrilled. Throw in Rex and Gigi, and I might like OLTL more than I have since the turn of the millennium.

I'm guessing they probably won't recast, and will instead opt to just throw Starr in full steam ahead with James. I do have to wonder how long Susan Haskell will be around after this. No relationship, no family, no story (this baby thing will probably be her last hurrah.)
    allison13
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
    Rep : 4

Post by allison13 Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:49 am

Goodbye,and good luck.From day one,I could never see what Starr saw in him.Will the role be re-cast or is the character also riding off into the sunset?
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:56 am

Chris wrote:So we're losing Brandon Buddy, and could be losing David Fumero too? I'm quasi-thrilled. Throw in Rex and Gigi, and I might like OLTL more than I have since the turn of the millennium.

I'm guessing they probably won't recast, and will instead opt to just throw Starr in full steam ahead with James. I do have to wonder how long Susan Haskell will be around after this. No relationship, no family, no story (this baby thing will probably be her last hurrah.)

I won't be sad to see BB go but SH yes. I hope they don't let her go. I thought Patrick was coming back so maybe there is still hope for her.
    SecHandNews
    SecHandNews
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
    Rep : 7

Post by SecHandNews Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:52 pm

I think BB knew that James was being brought on for Starr, and opted to not fall by the wayside as that bloomed. It's being reported that his last airdate is in October.
    TSJToddFan
    TSJToddFan
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Rep : 3

Post by TSJToddFan Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:03 pm

I heard that the show wanted him to lose weight and he basically didn't want to be held under such a stringent microscope as far as that goes. I think that they will probably recast.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 2:42 am