So Mitch plans to rape/impregnate Jessica? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So Mitch plans to rape/impregnate Jessica?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kral
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Kral

Female
Rep : 30

So Mitch plans to rape/impregnate Jessica? Empty
PostSubject: So Mitch plans to rape/impregnate Jessica?   So Mitch plans to rape/impregnate Jessica? EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 5:29 am

So that they can have a direct "heir?" :x
This is getting too tediously sick IMO.

And is it just me, or is Viki taking Jessica's being kidnapped a little TOO well? The Viki I know would be out there with the rest of them searching, or bouncing off the walls inside with panic.

Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: So Mitch plans to rape/impregnate Jessica?   So Mitch plans to rape/impregnate Jessica? EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 11:22 am

Kral wrote:
So that they can have a direct "heir?" :x
This is getting too tediously sick IMO.

And is it just me, or is Viki taking Jessica's being kidnapped a little TOO well? The Viki I know would be out there with the rest of them searching, or bouncing off the walls inside with panic.

Supposedly she is to be implanted with Mitch's seed, UGH :evil: :evil: :evil: I don't think it is going to happen though. Erika Slezak is leaving the show for awhile for back surgery that might explain why she has not been her old self, maybe she is in some kind of pain all the time.
Back to top Go down
stavdash
…is Significant.
…is Significant.
stavdash

Female
Rep : 7

PostSubject: Re: So Mitch plans to rape/impregnate Jessica?   So Mitch plans to rape/impregnate Jessica? EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 12:05 am

I seem to recall during his previous stint, when he kidnapped her, him making incestuous designs on her. The whole thing is just vile. Between the electroshock treatment that made her eyes flicker, to her memory being wiped clean, to now this. Haven't they done enough to Jessica now? The writers sure love to victimize this character for their plot devices.

Mitch actually makes me long for the return of Carlo Hesser instead, and I never thought I'd say that.
Back to top Go down
Kral
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Kral

Female
Rep : 30

PostSubject: Re: So Mitch plans to rape/impregnate Jessica?   So Mitch plans to rape/impregnate Jessica? EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 2:38 am

I forgot at ES's back surgery. That probably is why Viki is so detached from the whole thing. Speaking of Carlo, I wish they'd bring him back and pit him & Mitch against each other. Maybe they'd kill one another. As maniacal as Mitch is, my $$$ would be on Carlo for the simple fact that unlike Mitch, Carlo never loses his cool or goes crazy.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: So Mitch plans to rape/impregnate Jessica?   So Mitch plans to rape/impregnate Jessica? EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 3:14 pm

Kral wrote:
I forgot at ES's back surgery. That probably is why Viki is so detached from the whole thing. Speaking of Carlo, I wish they'd bring him back and pit him & Mitch against each other. Maybe they'd kill one another. As maniacal as Mitch is, my $$$ would be on Carlo for the simple fact that unlike Mitch, Carlo never loses his cool or goes crazy.

Now that would be an awesome storyline to follow Mitch vs. Carlo!! Of course Carlo would win but watching one Titan against another would make a phenomenal story!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So Mitch plans to rape/impregnate Jessica?   So Mitch plans to rape/impregnate Jessica? Empty

Back to top Go down

So Mitch plans to rape/impregnate Jessica?
Page 1 of 1