California woman sets fire to roommate, sits and watches her burn: cops Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

California woman sets fire to roommate, sits and watches her burn: cops

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

California woman sets fire to roommate, sits and watches her burn: cops Empty
PostSubject: California woman sets fire to roommate, sits and watches her burn: cops   California woman sets fire to roommate, sits and watches her burn: cops EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 2:30 pm

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/2011/09/09/2011-09-09_california_woman_sets_fire_to_roommate_sits_and_watches_her_burn_cops.html

Quote :

BY Larry Mcshane
DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER

Friday, September 9th 2011, 1:29 PM

California woman sets fire to roommate, sits and watches her burn: cops Alg_roommate_fire
Chasety Reynolds (l.) is charged with setting her roommate, Victoria de la Fuente (r.), on fire. De la Fuente suffered second- and third-degree burns over more than half her body.

A merciless California woman doused her roommate with gasoline and torched her with a lit cigarette before taking a seat to watch the writhing victim burn, authorities say.

Chasety Reynolds, 32, remained jailed Friday on $550,000 bail in the gruesome assault against Victoria de la Fuente, who suffered burns over more than half her body.

"I have never seen a case as disturbing as this," Police Commander Steve Rossi told a news conference in Lemoore, Calif.

When cops were called to the scene by a terrified good Samaritan, they found Reynolds cleaning off her driveway with a hose - while the badly-burned victim was a few feet away inside their home.

Reynolds' two kids, ages 9 and 12, were home when their mother set her roommate on fire, police said.

Reynolds, after igniting the woman, sat on the garage floor and watched as the flames engulfed de la Fuenta. A passing motorist who saw the fire rescued the burning woman as Reynolds stood impassively.

"Chasety ain't a human being," the victim's son, Michael Ybarra, told KSEE-TV. "There ain't nothing human about her."

The 46-year-old victim was listed in critical condition with second- and third-degree burns at the Community Regional Medical Center in Fresno, Calif.

Authorities were unsure what sparked the attack, although cops were called to the pair's home about an hour earlier when neighbors reported a loud argument between two women.

Reynolds greeted the responding officers, telling them everything was fine, before the dispute resumed and escalated.

Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: California woman sets fire to roommate, sits and watches her burn: cops   California woman sets fire to roommate, sits and watches her burn: cops EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 2:33 pm

Lover's quarrel??? What a sick bitch.
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

PostSubject: Re: California woman sets fire to roommate, sits and watches her burn: cops   California woman sets fire to roommate, sits and watches her burn: cops EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 2:36 pm

As a writer, I've come up with some kind of out there ways of killing someone or trying to kill someone in my stories...but I gotta say even I couldn't come up with one like this and I think that says something. To do that with the victim's children in the house I think really says that she is a psycho bitch but I'm curious as I'm sure everyone else is to know WHAT they were fighting about.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: California woman sets fire to roommate, sits and watches her burn: cops   California woman sets fire to roommate, sits and watches her burn: cops EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 4:33 pm

People crazy. She mad cause the woman looks better than her.
Back to top Go down
CatEyes10736
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
CatEyes10736

Female
Rep : 126

PostSubject: Re: California woman sets fire to roommate, sits and watches her burn: cops   California woman sets fire to roommate, sits and watches her burn: cops EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 12:17 am

Some of the sick things people do are just mind blowing. She deserves to be in prison for the rest of her natural life.
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

PostSubject: Re: California woman sets fire to roommate, sits and watches her burn: cops   California woman sets fire to roommate, sits and watches her burn: cops EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 2:08 am

CatEyes10736 wrote:
Some of the sick things people do are just mind blowing. She deserves to be in prison for the rest of her natural life.

And then for the rest of her unnatural life while they're at it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: California woman sets fire to roommate, sits and watches her burn: cops   California woman sets fire to roommate, sits and watches her burn: cops Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1