'Are You Dying to get Rich?' Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

'Are You Dying to get Rich?'

Go down 
+3
Nystyle709
Chris
Supernova
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

'Are You Dying to get Rich?' Empty
PostSubject: 'Are You Dying to get Rich?'   'Are You Dying to get Rich?' EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 2:54 am

I figured that might be an easier way to open this up than 'What Would You Do in a House on Haunted Hill scenario?', and it was used in the trailer for the remake.

I remember when I was 10 our tape of the Vincent Price original had gone bad and we checked Ebay for a copy with a jacket matching the one we had and we found quite a few different ones, one had a caption on the back saying 'Pray You Don't Get Invited', and that always made me wonder what if something like that did happen?

Say you get an invitation to spend the night in a supposedly haunted house that's miles from civilization, for some kind of a party, you have no idea who the guy inviting you is, you don't know who else will be there, and if you stay all night locked in the house, come morning you get a million dollars, but you have no idea what you're getting into. Would you go, or throw that invitation in the trash?
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: 'Are You Dying to get Rich?'   'Are You Dying to get Rich?' EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 7:52 am

I'd assume the whole thing was a joke/hoax and throw the invite in the trash. Who is going to give me a million dollars to sleep in a supposedly haunted house for one night? I'd wonder what kind of prank they were pulling; and if they were serious, I'd question what's really wrong with the house, and what's going on inside -- beyond ghosts.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Nystyle709
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: 'Are You Dying to get Rich?'   'Are You Dying to get Rich?' EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 8:43 am

I prob wouldn't go. Only because I don't know if its legit or not.
Back to top Go down
Cheaps
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: Re: 'Are You Dying to get Rich?'   'Are You Dying to get Rich?' EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 10:14 am

I've seen a few movies with this almost exact plot... No one makes it out alive, so I'll pass.
Back to top Go down
wants2laugh
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
wants2laugh

Female
Rep : 87

PostSubject: Re: 'Are You Dying to get Rich?'   'Are You Dying to get Rich?' EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 10:17 am

If RICH is a 6ft 4, dark hair, blue eyed stud about 230--- confident but incredibly nice, honest, decent and great in bed.... then YEAH... i want him NOW! Smile

hehheehe
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: 'Are You Dying to get Rich?'   'Are You Dying to get Rich?' EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 10:56 am

wants2laugh wrote:
If RICH is a 6ft 4, dark hair, blue eyed stud about 230--- confident but incredibly nice, honest, decent and great in bed.... then YEAH... i want him NOW! Smile

hehheehe

LMAO!
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: 'Are You Dying to get Rich?'   'Are You Dying to get Rich?' EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 10:57 am

First I would check it out to make sure its legit. Than I would let a few people know where I was going and then I would attend the party and hopefully through my wits and good sense I would survive the night.
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

PostSubject: Re: 'Are You Dying to get Rich?'   'Are You Dying to get Rich?' EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 2:10 pm

cheaps wrote:
I've seen a few movies with this almost exact plot... No one makes it out alive, so I'll pass.

Which ones have you seen, cheaps?
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: 'Are You Dying to get Rich?'   'Are You Dying to get Rich?' EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 8:02 pm

Quote :
Say you get an invitation to spend the night in a supposedly haunted house that's miles from civilization, for some kind of a party, you have no idea who the guy inviting you is, you don't know who else will be there...

Under those circumstances? Probably not.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'Are You Dying to get Rich?'   'Are You Dying to get Rich?' Empty

Back to top Go down

'Are You Dying to get Rich?'
Page 1 of 1