If you became rich enuff to NEVER have to work again Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

If you became rich enuff to NEVER have to work again

Go down 
+8
Alan Smithee
Impact
Nystyle709
RedBedroom
Marc™
Supernova
Forgiveness Man
RobbieFTW
12 posters
AuthorMessage
RobbieFTW
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
RobbieFTW

Male
Rep : 145

If you became rich enuff to NEVER have to work again Empty
PostSubject: If you became rich enuff to NEVER have to work again   If you became rich enuff to NEVER have to work again EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 9:44 pm

If you suddenly came into $$$$$$ and was SO wealthy that ever having to work again was optional, do you think you'd never do it again or would you make the choice to still work in some way? There's alot of bored rich people who have nothing to do with their time.
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male
Rep : 153

PostSubject: Re: If you became rich enuff to NEVER have to work again   If you became rich enuff to NEVER have to work again EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 9:50 pm

I would probably use it as an excuse to write more novels. big grin
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

PostSubject: Re: If you became rich enuff to NEVER have to work again   If you became rich enuff to NEVER have to work again EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 10:41 pm

I second that, if I suddenly came into millions and millions of dollars, the only work I'd do would be writing stories.
Back to top Go down
Marc™
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
Marc™

Male
Rep : 212

PostSubject: Re: If you became rich enuff to NEVER have to work again   If you became rich enuff to NEVER have to work again EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 8:29 am

Hell no I wouldn't ever work again if I ever came into enough money to retire for good. Trust me, I would find something to do with my time....
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: If you became rich enuff to NEVER have to work again   If you became rich enuff to NEVER have to work again EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 8:46 am

I would keep doing the same job until my son was in college. Then I would volunteer in a field I am more passionate about. If I was crazy rich, I would open a women's shelter that allowed pets. That is my "rich fantasy" of a career.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: If you became rich enuff to NEVER have to work again   If you became rich enuff to NEVER have to work again EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 9:28 pm

I'd travel the world extensively so that would prob. take up most of my time.....but in my down time, I'd definitely have to find something to get into. Get an advanced degree, start a small business, volunteer work, something.
Back to top Go down
Impact
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Impact

Male
Rep : 75

PostSubject: Re: If you became rich enuff to NEVER have to work again   If you became rich enuff to NEVER have to work again EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 9:31 pm

I'd work, but on my own projects and on my own terms. Take my money and invest it in something that I was passionate about. That's the kind of work people tend to not get enough of. I just wouldn't ever punch anyone elses time clock again.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: If you became rich enuff to NEVER have to work again   If you became rich enuff to NEVER have to work again EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 7:13 am

I don't really know. I can't see myself just lying on the coach watching TV for the rest of my life although I'm sure there would be a brief period of that in the beginning. Maybe do some volunteering someplace. Maybe learn woodworking and furniture building. Take some cooking classes. Travel to some film festivals.
Back to top Go down
MandyPerfumeGirl
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
MandyPerfumeGirl

Female
Rep : 26

PostSubject: Re: If you became rich enuff to NEVER have to work again   If you became rich enuff to NEVER have to work again EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 6:51 pm

If I were that rich, I'd never work again! I wouldn't even have to think twice about it. Like Marc says, I would find something to do with my time.
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male
Rep : 153

PostSubject: Re: If you became rich enuff to NEVER have to work again   If you became rich enuff to NEVER have to work again EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 6:57 pm

Supernova wrote:
I second that, if I suddenly came into millions and millions of dollars, the only work I'd do would be writing stories.
Hey, that could make you more money if you're lucky/good enough. Wink
Back to top Go down
JeanMerc82
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
JeanMerc82

Female
Rep : 4

PostSubject: Re: If you became rich enuff to NEVER have to work again   If you became rich enuff to NEVER have to work again EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 10:12 pm

When i win the lottery i'll answer the question!
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

Rep : 326

PostSubject: Re: If you became rich enuff to NEVER have to work again   If you became rich enuff to NEVER have to work again EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 2:37 pm

I wish. Would definitely do a lot of volunteer stuff.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: If you became rich enuff to NEVER have to work again   If you became rich enuff to NEVER have to work again EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 12:46 am

I wouldn't work. I'd travel and volunteer and see what good I could do with that money - build a school for my friend's organization in Uganda, travel and see the world - Peru, Ecuador, Tanzania, various European countries. I'd help my family pay off their debts and I'd volunteer overseas and not have to worry about rent on my place, because it would all be paid for. I wouldn't be a couch potato. I'd see what good I could do with the money and live a comfortable but not extravagant life.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you became rich enuff to NEVER have to work again   If you became rich enuff to NEVER have to work again Empty

Back to top Go down

If you became rich enuff to NEVER have to work again
Page 1 of 1