CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+9
captainbryce
FightSleep
kinetic
Jason B.
Chris
Nhaiyel
Nystyle709
Marc™
Tony Marino
13 posters

Most Embarrasing Naked Moment

GrayWolf
    GrayWolf
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Male
    Rep : 36

Most Embarrasing Naked Moment - Page 2 Empty Re: Most Embarrasing Naked Moment

Post by GrayWolf Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:30 pm

Two weeks ago after I woke up I went to check the mail without any clothes on. My box is just on my front porch, I do it all the time. Poke my head around the door and grab it. On this day though the mail lady was on my porch and I didn't see her, so I stick my head around the door and she goes to try and HAND me the mail (this very big package). That would have forced me to come out from behind the door. I was honest with her and said I didn't have on any clothes so it would be better for her to just set it down and I'd get it when she walked away. We both laughed but I was embarrassed.
    Nhaiyel
    Nhaiyel
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 123

Most Embarrasing Naked Moment - Page 2 Empty Re: Most Embarrasing Naked Moment

Post by Nhaiyel Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:42 am

GrayWolf wrote:Two weeks ago after I woke up I went to check the mail without any clothes on. My box is just on my front porch, I do it all the time. Poke my head around the door and grab it. On this day though the mail lady was on my porch and I didn't see her, so I stick my head around the door and she goes to try and HAND me the mail (this very big package). That would have forced me to come out from behind the door. I was honest with her and said I didn't have on any clothes so it would be better for her to just set it down and I'd get it when she walked away. We both laughed but I was embarrassed.

That's funny. lol

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 5:47 am