Competing pairs. Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Competing pairs.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

Competing pairs. Empty
PostSubject: Competing pairs.   Competing pairs. EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 12:15 pm

Admittedly, this was my first season of BB. I have a question, how common is it that they come in in pairs (Rachel and Brendan/Jeff and Jordan?) That kind of bothered me, because the way I saw it, it gave the pairs too much of an advantage. Being Rachel's fiancee, if she won, then that means Brendan won; and vice versa.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

Competing pairs. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Competing pairs.   Competing pairs. EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 2:38 pm

This was just a twist of the game this year, most of the seasons they come alone. Season 4 was called the X Factor and that was because say 7 houseguests came in the house first, sat down in the living room and then Julie sprung it on them that each of their ex boyfriends/girlfriends/fiancees were in the house with them but they were not teamed up as couples, they played the game as individuals, most were freaking out because their ex's were in the house with them. What a season that was! Big Brother tries to do some kind of twist each season. Their motto is: "expect the unexpected".
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

Competing pairs. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Competing pairs.   Competing pairs. EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 11:55 am

They did another season where people were paired up for something...remember Shelia and Adam? She couldn't stand him and being paired with him.
Back to top Go down
Cheaps
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

Competing pairs. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Competing pairs.   Competing pairs. EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 12:11 pm

Chris wrote:
Admittedly, this was my first season of BB. I have a question, how common is it that they come in in pairs (Rachel and Brendan/Jeff and Jordan?) That kind of bothered me, because the way I saw it, it gave the pairs too much of an advantage. Being Rachel's fiancee, if she won, then that means Brendan won; and vice versa.

This was my first season too, and that bothered me too. It's like they already had the advantage, especially the fact they had already on big brother before. Which was why I was rooting for the newbies. I think a newbie should have won.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Competing pairs. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Competing pairs.   Competing pairs. Empty

Back to top Go down

Competing pairs.
Page 1 of 1