John's best pairing. Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

John's best pairing.

Go down 
4 posters

John's best relationship
Evangeline
John's best pairing. I_vote_lcap50%John's best pairing. I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
Natalie
John's best pairing. I_vote_lcap0%John's best pairing. I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Blair
John's best pairing. I_vote_lcap25%John's best pairing. I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Marty (with Christina Chambers)
 0% [ 0 ]
Marty (with Susan Haskell)
 0% [ 0 ]
Both Marty's
 0% [ 0 ]
Didn't like any of them
John's best pairing. I_vote_lcap25%John's best pairing. I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
Kral
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Kral

Female
Rep : 30

John's best pairing. Empty
PostSubject: John's best pairing.   John's best pairing. EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 6:05 am

Who did you like John best with?
Back to top Go down
SecHandNews
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
SecHandNews

Female
Rep : 7

PostSubject: Re: John's best pairing.   John's best pairing. EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 8:15 am

I think Michael Easton had the best onscreen "chemistry" with Renee Elise Goldsberry (Evangeline.) But in truth, all of these relationships were so severely flawed that I can't pick which one was the "best." Evangeline deserved better....he was too old for Natalie and came off more like her babysitter....Blair was just a one night stand that they tried to spin into an impromptu relationship....and Marty, well their whole thing is just wallpaper.

I really don't know what these women see in John. He always means well and is a good guy, but I find him drab and rather depressing.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: John's best pairing.   John's best pairing. EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 11:14 am

I thought John's pairing with Blair was the best. She pushed him to do different things and a new side of Johnny was born instead of being the dark, brooding, boring guy he is, he actually had some life! I don't particulary like Johnny, he has to be the hero for every situation. My most memorable hero moment of Johnny was when Marty was in Todd's bedroom and he was like Tarzan and just crashed through the window on a Vine or a rope or whatever it was. I never laughed so hard when I saw that happen!! Razz Razz Razz Razz

John is just a bozo, Brody should take over now being supercop, he is more likeable to me.
Back to top Go down
stavdash
…is Significant.
…is Significant.
stavdash

Female
Rep : 7

PostSubject: Re: John's best pairing.   John's best pairing. EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 12:00 am

His best pairing was with Evangeline, but I'm over it now. I'm over him. He can take Natalie, and the two of them can move to Port Charles for all I care.
Back to top Go down
Kral
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Kral

Female
Rep : 30

PostSubject: Re: John's best pairing.   John's best pairing. EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 2:52 am

I heard rumors that Gina Tognoni expressed an interest in working with ME. I wonder if they'd do a Kelly/John pairing. She'd probably be the only one they'd let win over John over Natalie.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: John's best pairing.   John's best pairing. EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 2:56 pm

Kral wrote:
I heard rumors that Gina Tognoni expressed an interest in working with ME. I wonder if they'd do a Kelly/John pairing. She'd probably be the only one they'd let win over John over Natalie.

Aww too bad I was looking forward to seeing Natalie in her stilettos digging up Johnny's grave again!! That might work, Gina Tognoni's Kelly has a lot of class maybe her and Johnny would make a good couple.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: John's best pairing.   John's best pairing. Empty

Back to top Go down

John's best pairing.
Page 1 of 1