Another failed Blair pairing [spumor] Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Another failed Blair pairing [spumor]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

Another failed Blair pairing [spumor] Empty
PostSubject: Another failed Blair pairing [spumor]   Another failed Blair pairing [spumor] EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 11:21 am

Ted King joins the show as "Tomas" next week. Word is that he's being brought on to play another love interest for Blair. Yet another new guy hits the scene and will be paired opposite Blair. I know Ted King was on General Hospital, but I don't watch GH, so I have no idea how good of an actor he is; from what I hear, he is good and OLTL is lucky to have him. However, I'm not at all looking forward to this new character, if Blair is who he is shacking up with.

All Blair's relationships, outside Todd, have been complete busts, and the guy is usually either a psycho, or on some sort of rebound.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male
Rep : 153

PostSubject: Re: Another failed Blair pairing [spumor]   Another failed Blair pairing [spumor] EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 11:57 am

^^^^True, Blair seems to be a one trick pony and it may be time to call it quits with her in terms of romance.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Another failed Blair pairing [spumor]   Another failed Blair pairing [spumor] EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 1:07 pm

Another one to add to her ever growing list of men she sleeps with.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: Another failed Blair pairing [spumor]   Another failed Blair pairing [spumor] EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 11:42 pm

Throwing the newbie in with Blaire is a surefire way to make me hate the guy. I wonder how long this one will last. Problem with Blaire is that the onyl guys they can pair her with that she hasn't slept with have to be newbies or kids who are the age of her own kids. I liked Ted King on GH but that was WAY back when I watched the show. I don't even remember how they wrote him off, though maybe I'd already stopped watching by then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another failed Blair pairing [spumor]   Another failed Blair pairing [spumor] Empty

Back to top Go down

Another failed Blair pairing [spumor]
Page 1 of 1