The Secret Circle Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Secret Circle

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Marc™
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
Marc™

Male
Rep : 212

The Secret Circle Empty
PostSubject: The Secret Circle   The Secret Circle EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 1:15 am

Did anybody watch the first episode of THE SECRET CIRCLE on CW? I DVR'd it and finally got around to watching.

About a community of witches that lures this girl (also a witch) to town after killing her mother (who herself was also a witch, but had rejected the lifestyle and moved away.)

Not a bad show but I'm not in love. It's inspired by the same author who wrote the Vampire Diaries books....but this show doesn't have the same easy, watchable flow that VD does. I'll give it another 2 episodes before I decide if it's worth continuing to watch.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

The Secret Circle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Secret Circle   The Secret Circle EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 9:28 am

I'll wait for you to come back with your recommendation after the second or third episode. There are too many teen drama's on The CW, I can't tell them apart.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Cheaps
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

The Secret Circle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Secret Circle   The Secret Circle EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 12:17 pm

Nope, never even heard of it.
Back to top Go down
CatEyes10736
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
CatEyes10736

Female
Rep : 126

The Secret Circle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Secret Circle   The Secret Circle EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 7:54 pm

I watched it and thought it was "OK" but not great. The main thing I found interesting was that the kids think that their witchcraft is a big secret that only they know about, while their bewitching parents know full well what they're doing.

But I don't love the cast.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

The Secret Circle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Secret Circle   The Secret Circle EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 11:37 am

Marc™ wrote:
Did anybody watch the first episode of THE SECRET CIRCLE on CW? I DVR'd it and finally got around to watching.

About a community of witches that lures this girl (also a witch) to town after killing her mother (who herself was also a witch, but had rejected the lifestyle and moved away.)

Not a bad show but I'm not in love. It's inspired by the same author who wrote the Vampire Diaries books....but this show doesn't have the same easy, watchable flow that VD does. I'll give it another 2 episodes before I decide if it's worth continuing to watch.

I watched it Marc after Vampire Diaries. I was not impressed but I am going to give it another couple of episodes and see if it steams up.
Back to top Go down
Marc™
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
Marc™

Male

The Secret Circle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Secret Circle   The Secret Circle EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 2:56 pm

Tony Marino wrote:

I watched it Marc after Vampire Diaries. I was not impressed but I am going to give it another couple of episodes and see if it steams up.

I think it would be better if the show focused more on the adults. They were more interesting than the kids.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

The Secret Circle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Secret Circle   The Secret Circle EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 4:38 pm

Marc™ wrote:

I think it would be better if the show focused more on the adults. They were more interesting than the kids.

I was surprised to see Gale Harold from Queer as Folk playing one of the fathers. I like Natasha Henstridge too (she plays one of the mom's) There was a show on last season called Eastwick that was about witches and it was far better than this one. Unfortunately they canceled it within 2 months.
Back to top Go down
Marc™
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
Marc™

Male

The Secret Circle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Secret Circle   The Secret Circle EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 1:55 am

I'm still watching it. It's not as bad as I initially thought it was....but I still don't consider it "Must See TV."
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

The Secret Circle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Secret Circle   The Secret Circle EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 8:31 pm

I watch it because its on right after Vampire diaries. Its gotten a little better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Secret Circle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Secret Circle   The Secret Circle Empty

Back to top Go down

The Secret Circle
Page 1 of 1