Viki's come full circle Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Viki's come full circle

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

Viki's come full circle Empty
PostSubject: Viki's come full circle   Viki's come full circle EmptyThu May 12, 2011 7:13 am

With the divorce from Charlie, it appears that Viki has come full circle. In 1968, the show premiered with her being an unmarried Victoria Lord. In 2011-12, it will likely end with her being plain Victoria Lord again.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
allison13
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
Rep : 4

PostSubject: Re: Viki's come full circle   Viki's come full circle EmptyThu May 12, 2011 10:56 pm

My guess is that by the time the show ends,Viki just may be Mrs.Buchanan again,which she should have always been.I always thought
that Viki and Clint would be the one soap couple to buck the odds and stay together forever.Silly me.
Back to top Go down
Jason B.
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Jason B.

Male
Rep : 70

PostSubject: Re: Viki's come full circle   Viki's come full circle EmptyFri May 13, 2011 2:05 am

allison13 wrote:
My guess is that by the time the show ends,Viki just may be Mrs.Buchanan again,which she should have always been.I always thought
that Viki and Clint would be the one soap couple to buck the odds and stay together forever.Silly me.

That's what I'm thinking too. Today's episode with Viki finding out about Clint's heart condition, followed by them spending the whole hour talking about the various going-on's in their and their kids livs, seemed like a stage was being set.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: Viki's come full circle   Viki's come full circle EmptySat May 14, 2011 5:16 pm

I think TPTB are realizing they went the wrong route trying to make Clint a villain so they're trying to redeem him now. I think I want better for Vicky than Clint but I can see them going that route.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Viki's come full circle   Viki's come full circle Empty

Back to top Go down

Viki's come full circle
Page 1 of 1