CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+2
Nystyle709
RedBedroom
6 posters

If you had to work at one type of factory for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?

RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

If you had to work at one type of factory for the rest of your life, what would it be and why? Empty If you had to work at one type of factory for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?

Post by RedBedroom Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:14 am

I would want a motor type factory because technology would change it and there wouldn't be a distinct smell I would get sick of like in a food factory.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

If you had to work at one type of factory for the rest of your life, what would it be and why? Empty Re: If you had to work at one type of factory for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?

Post by Nystyle709 Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:32 am

I would prefer not to work at a factory......not that there us anything wrong with that type of work....its just not for me.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

If you had to work at one type of factory for the rest of your life, what would it be and why? Empty Re: If you had to work at one type of factory for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?

Post by Tony Marino Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:20 am

Maybe a lumber factory, I love the smell of wood.
    Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

Post by Marc™ Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:12 pm

Any factory that produces any kind of food I like.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:16 pm

A micro brewery.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female
    Rep : 252

Post by Cheaps Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:44 am

Maybe a place that makes Vodka Smile
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:03 pm

Okay, I would like to work at an Audi factory. Discount cars. Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 11:26 pm