CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+4
Marc™
Tony Marino
Shale
Supernova
8 posters

What's the longest time you had a bruise for?

Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

What's the longest time you had a bruise for? Empty What's the longest time you had a bruise for?

Post by Supernova Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:12 am

Usually bruises last only a few days or maybe a week, but depending on the injury some can last a lot longer, what was the longest time you were black and blue all over?

I think I've told this story before, a few years back I was mowing my grandmother's lawn and I stepped on the water meter lid and it flew out from under me and I fell down the hole, or rather my right leg did, my left one was still up on solid ground so I could pull myself out thank God because nobody was around to help...and my mother first thought I'd fallen down with the mower, then she thought I'd broken my leg, from my knee down to where my foot is connected, had bruises for almost a solid year before they finally faded. I thought I was never going to get my real color back after that.
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

What's the longest time you had a bruise for? Empty Re: What's the longest time you had a bruise for?

Post by Shale Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:37 am

Supernova wrote: ... she thought I'd broken my leg, from my knee down to where my foot is connected, had bruises for almost a solid year before they finally faded. I thought I was never going to get my real color back after that.

You're lucky you didn't break your leg - it is not so hard to do.
    What's the longest time you had a bruise for? 2005shalex-raysep90912

I broke mine with less traumatic fall and I don't think I even had a bruise on the outside. I've never had a bruise last more than a couple of weeks - tho where that dog pinched me on the side still had a slight mark showing after a month.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

What's the longest time you had a bruise for? Empty Re: What's the longest time you had a bruise for?

Post by Tony Marino Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:13 am

I still have a bruise in the area where I broke my ankle last year.
    Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

Post by Marc™ Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:14 am

Tony Marino wrote:I still have a bruise in the area where I broke my ankle last year.

How is your ankle doing Pa?
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:35 am

Marc™️ wrote:

How is your ankle doing Pa?

As good as it gets Son, my therapist told me that it will never be like it was so I accept that its just a little weaker than the other one.
    Smile
    Nhaiyel
    Nhaiyel
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 123

Post by Nhaiyel Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:00 pm

The longest was probably 3-6 months. Those bumps and blemishes on your face tend to take forever to fade.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Post by Supernova Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:08 pm

Nhaiyel wrote:The longest was probably 3-6 months. Those bumps and blemishes on your face tend to take forever to fade.

The scabs on my face certainly like to take their sweet time, but I don't usually get any bruises there.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:08 pm

I've never timed them.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:29 pm

4, 5 days...something like that. The longest was about 2 weeks. I had a bruise on three quarters of my right calf once. That was quite an injury.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female
    Rep : 252

Post by Cheaps Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:02 am

I really can't remember, maybe no more than a week.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 3:41 am