CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

4 posters

I'm so glad Todd snatched Dani up when she mouthed off to him!

Jason B.
    Jason B.
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 70

I'm so glad Todd snatched Dani up when she mouthed off to him! Empty I'm so glad Todd snatched Dani up when she mouthed off to him!

Post by Jason B. Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:18 pm

About time somebody went old school on that little brat.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

I'm so glad Todd snatched Dani up when she mouthed off to him! Empty Re: I'm so glad Todd snatched Dani up when she mouthed off to him!

Post by Tony Marino Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:20 pm

Did this happen today? Dani needs a good backhand from either of her parents.
    Jason B.
    Jason B.
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 70

I'm so glad Todd snatched Dani up when she mouthed off to him! Empty Re: I'm so glad Todd snatched Dani up when she mouthed off to him!

Post by Jason B. Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:24 pm

Yes. Dani walked in on Todd and Tea, threw her usual fit. When she started mouthing off to him, daddy Todd grabbed her like it was 1960.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:24 pm

JB wrote:Yes. Dani walked in on Todd and Tea, threw her usual fit. When she started mouthing off to him, daddy Todd grabbed her like it was 1960.

Good, about time he showed the child who the parent is.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:06 pm

I love how TSJ's Todd is willing to go corporal on his ornery kids. He does come off like an ol' school dad.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:43 am

I was so happy when Todd did that! It's about time someone put that brat in her place. She sure seemed to pick up her rudeness from Ross! Talk about nurture winning out over nature, though Todd can be pretty rude, too - lol!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 2:46 am