Hannah Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hannah

Go down 
+5
Adrian LePere
allison13
Chris
Tony Marino
Jason B.
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Jason B.
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Jason B.

Male
Rep : 70

Hannah Empty
PostSubject: Hannah   Hannah EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 3:39 pm

I love how she's messing with Starr and Cole. Her weak spot is her little whatever past with Ford, but I love how she is manipulating things. If we have to have another "teen", then I'm glad it's a psycho rather than an ingenue.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

Hannah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hannah   Hannah EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 3:59 pm

JB wrote:
I love how she's messing with Starr and Cole. Her weak spot is her little whatever past with Ford, but I love how she is manipulating things. If we have to have another "teen", then I'm glad it's a psycho rather than an ingenue.

I think thats why they are keeping her around she puts situations on edge. A bit unrealistic yesterday, how did she know that Cole was at Dorian's house?

Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

Hannah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hannah   Hannah EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 9:51 pm

Under the right circumstances, I can imagine liking her more than I do now. She would have to move on from Starr and Cole, though. Let her graduate to mixing it up with better characters.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
allison13
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
Rep : 4

Hannah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hannah   Hannah EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 7:35 pm

No.She's too obsessed with Cole and that makes her an instant candidate for a quick exit in my book.
Back to top Go down
Adrian LePere
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.
Adrian LePere

Male
Rep : 2

Hannah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hannah   Hannah EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 2:40 pm

I think Hannah is a "Margaret Cochran" for the iGeneration. I can't say that I like her screwing with Cole and Starr, not because I'm a fan of theirs but because all it does is give them even more story.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

Hannah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hannah   Hannah EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 11:05 pm

The main reason I like Hannah right now is that she want Cole and has been successful at creating distance between them. Once she breaks them up for good, I'd like her to see Cole for what he is and move on, leaving him out in the cold. She's an interesting character for sure!
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

Hannah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hannah   Hannah EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 3:34 pm

TSJFan4Ever wrote:
The main reason I like Hannah right now is that she want Cole and has been successful at creating distance between them. Once she breaks them up for good, I'd like her to see Cole for what he is and move on, leaving him out in the cold. She's an interesting character for sure!

Yep. Hannah can be very annoying, but she serves her purposes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
sue67
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.
sue67

Female
Rep : 4

Hannah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hannah   Hannah EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 4:14 pm

Hannah is getting to be one of my favorites yah her lies got my Toddie all beat-up but small price to pay if it results in the end of Stale, Hannah my be to good for Cole but he makes an easy mark and she's making a fool of John (bonus) whether I think she should be stuck with Cole after all it works for me now.
Back to top Go down
Jason B.
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Jason B.

Male
Rep : 70

Hannah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hannah   Hannah EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 5:59 pm

I think Hannah could be a great villainess. I want to see her stick around after this story. Already she has a history of mixing it up with Todd, let's see that continue.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

Hannah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hannah   Hannah EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 6:50 pm

if what Hannah did to Todd opens up Starr's eyes to seeing what a creep Cole is... well - I'm still hoping she'll realize what a violent, uncaring creep he is = someone who coldly attempted to murder a barely conscious man, with dozens of onlookers. As horrible as Todd has been, he regrets his most violent crimes and he's haunted by them. That puts him ahead of a lot of the others on the show as far as I'm concerned. Cole doesn't regret his crimes at all and now he's out there threatening to do the same thing to James that he did to Todd. Wish someone could record that for the judge who let him off just the kind of guy he let out of prison. Better yet, I hope he goes postal on James same as he did Todd and the REAL judge is back and throws the book at Cole for a third murder attempt and then he turns around and has Nora disbarred and kicked out of office and John put on desk work for letting a violent offender out on the streets to murder... attempt to murder... again.

Hannah's annoying and super fake but I actually feel sorry for her being dumb enough to want a guy like Cole. She livens things up and I can forgive her for her lies, because it showed people just how dangerous and out of control Cole is, even if most people brushed it off.
Back to top Go down
Kral
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Kral

Female
Rep : 30

Hannah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hannah   Hannah EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 2:54 am

I think Hannah's only weak spot is where Ford is concerned, like JB said. She gets around him and loses all her edge and becomes too weepy and pitiful. On the one hand, I would say that she would make a good rival for Starr...but I'm not so sure, because since she's so "bad," that would make Starr be the "good" one by default, and I think Starr should embrace her darker side. Hannah needs to haggle with someone who is a bit more Mary Poppins-ish. Too bad she's not a little older, because I would set up a rivalry between her and Jessica.
Back to top Go down
gmruss4
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
gmruss4

Female
Rep : 8

Hannah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hannah   Hannah EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 10:57 pm

There is absolutly nothing likable about Hannah. She is to devious.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hannah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hannah   Hannah Empty

Back to top Go down

Hannah
Page 1 of 1