Liked Hannah for a hot second, but now I'm over it. Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Liked Hannah for a hot second, but now I'm over it.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jason B.
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Jason B.

Male
Rep : 70

Liked Hannah for a hot second, but now I'm over it. Empty
PostSubject: Liked Hannah for a hot second, but now I'm over it.   Liked Hannah for a hot second, but now I'm over it. EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 12:33 am

She's too stupid for words. What kind of nutcase would allow herself to be put throw this kind of a ringer for the sake of Cole's wellbeing? She was actually going to die for him. WTF?
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: Liked Hannah for a hot second, but now I'm over it.   Liked Hannah for a hot second, but now I'm over it. EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 1:56 am

There are a lot of REALLY stupid people on OLTL, though - Hannah & Cole, which is why they're a perfect match, Rex & Gigi, another perfect match, Dorian, David, John & Blaire - OLTL is full of stupid people. interesting how TPTB seem to keep pairing the idiots together. Of course Cannah and Gex are the biggest idiots of them all.
Back to top Go down
aublack40
…is Significant.
…is Significant.
aublack40

Female
Rep : 7

PostSubject: Re: Liked Hannah for a hot second, but now I'm over it.   Liked Hannah for a hot second, but now I'm over it. EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 10:39 am

quoting the great meatloaf, i would do anything thing for love but i won't do that!
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female

PostSubject: Re: Liked Hannah for a hot second, but now I'm over it.   Liked Hannah for a hot second, but now I'm over it. EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 4:12 pm

LOL - at least Hannah finally told the truth, though now it's a wait and see game for John to start breaking the law and abusing his badge to get Eli.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female

PostSubject: Re: Liked Hannah for a hot second, but now I'm over it.   Liked Hannah for a hot second, but now I'm over it. EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 5:25 pm

zed after today that I actually just pity Hannah. She's so stupid that you can't help feeling sorry for her - in love with a violent cretin like Cole, in trouble way over her head and not smart enough to realize Cole just isn't worth it? I pity her, same way i pitied Stacey for wanting Rex. They're both just pathetic.
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male
Rep : 153

PostSubject: Re: Liked Hannah for a hot second, but now I'm over it.   Liked Hannah for a hot second, but now I'm over it. EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 5:26 pm

I like Hannah a bit more lately. I am rooting for her to steal Cole away from Starr.
Back to top Go down
ForeverJash
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
ForeverJash

Rep : 9

PostSubject: Re: Liked Hannah for a hot second, but now I'm over it.   Liked Hannah for a hot second, but now I'm over it. EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 8:00 pm

Hannah's whole predicament and being committed to St. Ann's is just baffling. Technically she hasn't done anything, she's there for no other reason than some inane desire to protect Cole from Eli. Why?????
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Liked Hannah for a hot second, but now I'm over it.   Liked Hannah for a hot second, but now I'm over it. Empty

Back to top Go down

Liked Hannah for a hot second, but now I'm over it.
Page 1 of 1