CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+3
Supernova
Nystyle709
Marc™
7 posters

If you could pick your age to die, what would it be?

Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

If you could pick your age to die, what would it be? Empty If you could pick your age to die, what would it be?

Post by Marc™ Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:38 pm

I'd go with 96.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

If you could pick your age to die, what would it be? Empty Re: If you could pick your age to die, what would it be?

Post by Nystyle709 Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:59 pm

Eh, this is a bit too eerie for me. I don't like to think about it.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

If you could pick your age to die, what would it be? Empty Re: If you could pick your age to die, what would it be?

Post by Supernova Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:30 pm

158, I'd want to outdo the Japanese.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:00 pm

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:18 pm

I really can't answer that. All I can say that I don't want to die young, but if I'm stricken with inoperable cancer at eighty years old, then I wouldn't want to have to painfully exist until I'm 100 because when I was thirty-one I made a deal with the devil to allow me to live that long. At the same time, if for some galling reason I'm healthy at ninety-nine years old, then knowing that I'm going to have to die at one-hundred would probably feel like I was sitting on death row.

Agree with Nystyle here; not too fond of questions like these.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:52 pm

My father is in his 90's and just looking at him I don't want to be like he is, he has all his marbles but the body just don't work. So if I can go peacefully in my 80's thats life lived long enough.
    CatEyes10736
    CatEyes10736
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 126

Post by CatEyes10736 Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:34 am

Chris wrote:I really can't answer that. All I can say that I don't want to die young, but if I'm stricken with inoperable cancer at eighty years old, then I wouldn't want to have to painfully exist until I'm 100 because when I was thirty-one I made a deal with the devil to allow me to live that long. At the same time, if for some galling reason I'm healthy at ninety-nine years old, then knowing that I'm going to have to die at one-hundred would probably feel like I was sitting on death row.

Agree with Nystyle here; not too fond of questions like these.

I think I'd feel the same way. KNOWING when I was going to die (even if it's a long way off) would gnaw at me. I think every birthday would gradually be more and more nerve wrecking.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 5:50 pm