If you could pick your age to die, what would it be? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

If you could pick your age to die, what would it be?

Go down 
+3
Supernova
Nystyle709
Marc™
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Marc™
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
Marc™

Male
Rep : 212

If you could pick your age to die, what would it be? Empty
PostSubject: If you could pick your age to die, what would it be?   If you could pick your age to die, what would it be? EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 6:38 pm

I'd go with 96.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: If you could pick your age to die, what would it be?   If you could pick your age to die, what would it be? EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 6:59 pm

Eh, this is a bit too eerie for me. I don't like to think about it.
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

PostSubject: Re: If you could pick your age to die, what would it be?   If you could pick your age to die, what would it be? EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 7:30 pm

158, I'd want to outdo the Japanese.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: If you could pick your age to die, what would it be?   If you could pick your age to die, what would it be? EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 9:00 pm

Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: If you could pick your age to die, what would it be?   If you could pick your age to die, what would it be? EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 9:18 pm

I really can't answer that. All I can say that I don't want to die young, but if I'm stricken with inoperable cancer at eighty years old, then I wouldn't want to have to painfully exist until I'm 100 because when I was thirty-one I made a deal with the devil to allow me to live that long. At the same time, if for some galling reason I'm healthy at ninety-nine years old, then knowing that I'm going to have to die at one-hundred would probably feel like I was sitting on death row.

Agree with Nystyle here; not too fond of questions like these.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: If you could pick your age to die, what would it be?   If you could pick your age to die, what would it be? EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 9:52 pm

My father is in his 90's and just looking at him I don't want to be like he is, he has all his marbles but the body just don't work. So if I can go peacefully in my 80's thats life lived long enough.
Back to top Go down
CatEyes10736
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
CatEyes10736

Female
Rep : 126

PostSubject: Re: If you could pick your age to die, what would it be?   If you could pick your age to die, what would it be? EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 11:34 am

Chris wrote:
I really can't answer that. All I can say that I don't want to die young, but if I'm stricken with inoperable cancer at eighty years old, then I wouldn't want to have to painfully exist until I'm 100 because when I was thirty-one I made a deal with the devil to allow me to live that long. At the same time, if for some galling reason I'm healthy at ninety-nine years old, then knowing that I'm going to have to die at one-hundred would probably feel like I was sitting on death row.

Agree with Nystyle here; not too fond of questions like these.

I think I'd feel the same way. KNOWING when I was going to die (even if it's a long way off) would gnaw at me. I think every birthday would gradually be more and more nerve wrecking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you could pick your age to die, what would it be?   If you could pick your age to die, what would it be? Empty

Back to top Go down

If you could pick your age to die, what would it be?
Page 1 of 1