CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+3
TSJFan4Ever
Tony Marino
Jason B.
7 posters

Cole and Matthew are 2 real pieces of work.

Jason B.
    Jason B.
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 70

Cole and Matthew are 2 real pieces of work. Empty Cole and Matthew are 2 real pieces of work.

Post by Jason B. Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:58 pm

Matthew's bitchy behavior towards Nate at the cabana made me wis Nate would turn around and punch him in the face.
    Cole kissing Hannah just made him more loathsome than he already was, if that was even possible.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Cole and Matthew are 2 real pieces of work. Empty Re: Cole and Matthew are 2 real pieces of work.

Post by Tony Marino Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:24 pm

JB wrote:Matthew's bitchy behavior towards Nate at the cabana made me wis Nate would turn around and punch him in the face.
    Cole kissing Hannah just made him more loathsome than he already was, if that was even possible.

Barf material coming up tonight.
    Jason B.
    Jason B.
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 70

Cole and Matthew are 2 real pieces of work. Empty Re: Cole and Matthew are 2 real pieces of work.

Post by Jason B. Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:58 pm

Tony Marino wrote:

Barf material coming up tonight.

Count on it. The kiss was at the end, so at least you won't be too sick for most of the episode.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:56 pm

What I found really disturbing for a guy who is out on bail for attempted murder was hearing Cole say he'd do to James what he did to Todd. This guy is a menace. I actually can't stand Cole, so I'm enjoying Starr & James and only want Cole with Hannah because I want Starr free. I wish Jack was around with his trusty camera to capture the moment and send it to Starr. Cole really is a psycho!

Matthew was a total jerk to Nate. I get he's upset, but with the way he's acting, I'm siding more with Nate right now. Matthew's being a jerk.
    Kral
    Kral
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 30

Post by Kral Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:28 am

Matthew looked ridiculous acting like such a b@!$% to Nate, mainly because look at Nate...I don't believe for 2 seconds that Matthew could take Nate in a fight, so he might wanna tone down the rhetoric before Nate loses his cool and he gets his butt beat. Far as Cole and Hannah go....blah. 2 idiots acting like idiots. Par for the course.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:06 am

Yeah - Matthew really did look like a big idiot. If he keeps acting like that, I'm all for Dani and Nate! Matthew is acting like a spoilt brat throwing a temper tantrum because he didn't get his way. I don't even want Destiny with him! Glad she's moved on.
    ForeverJash
    ForeverJash
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Rep : 9

Post by ForeverJash Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:22 pm

Matthew is just sour grape. It isn't as if Dani pretended to be in love with him. They bonded as friends and clearly his feelings went a little deeper than hers did. I guess there's a reason why they call it "Karma". The shoe's on the other foot, since the same thing happened with he and Destiny.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:14 pm

Only Destiny was a much better sport about it and realized that Matthew only saw her as a friend. Matthew doesn't care enough about Dani to see past that - he cares only about himself. Dani put her feelings aside and has remained friend with Matthew despite the way he treated her.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:18 am

Commented on this before I watched today's eppy and Matthew is even worse than I thought. What a total jerk! Anything that happens to Starr is completely on his head. His jealously is putting Starr, Nate and James in danger. Too bad he doesn't care enough about Dani to keep his mouth shut. I am SOOOOOO over Matthew & Dani!
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:45 pm

Matthew is acting just like Dani. He's the male version of her; their attitudes are annoyingly alike. I hope that when Bo finds out what Matthew did, he punishes him severely.
    sue67
    sue67
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female
    Rep : 4

Post by sue67 Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:13 pm

Cole and Matthew are 2 real pieces of work. 676583 Cole is unbelieveable with his Cole and Matthew are 2 real pieces of work. 109160 why does this guy act like he did nothing wrong and is Todd's victim, I know that show is in whitewash mode but to have Cole act this way, Matthew is being childish and petty he's Nora and Bo's son for sure two of the most vindictive and petty people in Llanview.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:15 pm

John, Nora and Marty are constantly enabling Cole and telling him that his crimes are minor. so of course he has an over-inflated sense of self. He tried to murder an unarmed man in cold blood and those three idiots are excusing him, whitewashing his crimes, and making them seem like nothing. I'm actually really surprised they didn't try and charge Todd with assault because Cole's firsts got bruised in his murder attempt. I have no respect for John, Nora and Marty. all three completely disgust me. They talk about Todd as a bad person but they're far worse. At least Todd admits he's not a good guy, that he's a jerk. He doesn't walk around like them, thinking he's something special. They're like those mobsters who'd go out and murder and torture people all week and then go to confession on Sunday and think they were good people, except those three don't bother admitting they've done anything wrong. I don't think I've ever seen such poorly written characters. The whitewashing of their crimes and their attitudes just makes them all the more despicable.

It's a shame about Matthew. I had hopes that he'd break free of Nora's influence but he's proving himself to be a true son of hers - arrogant, uncaring, self-entitled and petty. Next thing you know, he'll be using Nora's office to get revenge, just as she does.
    sue67
    sue67
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female
    Rep : 4

Post by sue67 Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:21 pm

I'm all for dark characters or good guys with flaws as long as that character owns it or is having others call him or her out on it, Cole can be a total tool, a violent punk but to write every character behaving as if thats not the case is personally insulting, lazy on the writers part and in the end is harmful to the character and the show, if Cole is going to do horrible things well then write a darn story about his horrible thing not have it be nothing more then Stale is ment to be and mean ol Hannah is messing with Cole, no Cole dug his own hole make that character crawl out. Cole and Matthew are 2 real pieces of work. 532854

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 2:27 am