Has the door bell ever been rung when you were in bed, not sleeping...you know what I mean.... Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Has the door bell ever been rung when you were in bed, not sleeping...you know what I mean....

Go down 
+7
Marc™
Tony Marino
Chris
Impact
Bluesmama
Supernova
RedBedroom
11 posters
AuthorMessage
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

Has the door bell ever been rung when you were in bed, not sleeping...you know what I mean.... Empty
PostSubject: Has the door bell ever been rung when you were in bed, not sleeping...you know what I mean....   Has the door bell ever been rung when you were in bed, not sleeping...you know what I mean.... EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 3:12 am

So, if you are with your significant other,in bed, not sleeping, has anyone ever rang the bell?

I never had this happen until Saturday. And it was 9:30 at night, so random.
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

Has the door bell ever been rung when you were in bed, not sleeping...you know what I mean.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Has the door bell ever been rung when you were in bed, not sleeping...you know what I mean....   Has the door bell ever been rung when you were in bed, not sleeping...you know what I mean.... EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 3:15 am

Who was it and what did they want? 9:30 at night, better be a damn good reason.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female

PostSubject: Re: Has the door bell ever been rung when you were in bed, not sleeping...you know what I mean....   Has the door bell ever been rung when you were in bed, not sleeping...you know what I mean.... EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 3:17 am

Super, I don't know! My only guess is the neighbor as anyone else would have probably tried the cell after being at the door with the TV blaring, and no answer.

But if it ever comes up, I devised a story, to explain us not hearing the bell. I was so very, very embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Bluesmama
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Bluesmama

Female
Rep : 43

PostSubject: Re: Has the door bell ever been rung when you were in bed, not sleeping...you know what I mean....   Has the door bell ever been rung when you were in bed, not sleeping...you know what I mean.... EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 3:28 am

Yes, about 5 years ago. It was midnight, and we were not quite asleep yet. Damn doorbell rings, and it's a neighbor behind us who'd been looking for her missing cat, and she thought she heard it from our house. So, in his robe, my husband grabbed a flashlight and went under the house into the tall crawlspace. He found no cat. Nor did we hear it.

Two nights later, about the same time, doorball rings again, and this time she 'swears' she could hear her cat from our house. Once again, in his robe, he grabs the flashlight, and this time she goes under the house with him. This time he saw the cat, and that cat did NOT want to leave. When she managed to get hold of it, it scratched her up and tore free. Husband thinks the cat was not well and wanted to die in there.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female

PostSubject: Re: Has the door bell ever been rung when you were in bed, not sleeping...you know what I mean....   Has the door bell ever been rung when you were in bed, not sleeping...you know what I mean.... EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 3:31 am

Redbedroom admitting to sex via a forum topic = Fail.

I guess I am not good with words when trying to really get my point across with this topic!! LOL
Back to top Go down
Bluesmama
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Bluesmama

Female
Rep : 43

PostSubject: Re: Has the door bell ever been rung when you were in bed, not sleeping...you know what I mean....   Has the door bell ever been rung when you were in bed, not sleeping...you know what I mean.... EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 3:38 am

Has the door bell ever been rung when you were in bed, not sleeping...you know what I mean.... 327433

Well. . . no. I can remember other disturbances while having sex, but not a doorbell.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female

PostSubject: Re: Has the door bell ever been rung when you were in bed, not sleeping...you know what I mean....   Has the door bell ever been rung when you were in bed, not sleeping...you know what I mean.... EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 3:40 am

Blues, I read your reply and thought, "Bless her heart, she is so not getting it!" LOL
Back to top Go down
Impact
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Impact

Male
Rep : 75

PostSubject: Re: Has the door bell ever been rung when you were in bed, not sleeping...you know what I mean....   Has the door bell ever been rung when you were in bed, not sleeping...you know what I mean.... EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 3:40 am

Yes and you can believe that I didn't bother to get it.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: Has the door bell ever been rung when you were in bed, not sleeping...you know what I mean....   Has the door bell ever been rung when you were in bed, not sleeping...you know what I mean.... EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 11:43 am

Yes. It happened when I was still living at my parents, and they were out. I was right in the middle of… and all of the sudden, there's a loud knock on the door. I looked out the window to see who it was, and it was a friend of my dads. I scurried to put on some pants, went to the door and half opened it; telling him that my dad wasn't in. By how anxious I was to get him gone, and the fact that I didn't have on a shirt, I think he must have known I was up to something because he had a smirk on his face and just told me to tell him he'd been by. Very annoying.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Has the door bell ever been rung when you were in bed, not sleeping...you know what I mean....   Has the door bell ever been rung when you were in bed, not sleeping...you know what I mean.... EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 11:52 am

RedBedroom wrote:
Redbedroom admitting to sex via a forum topic = Fail.

I guess I am not good with words when trying to really get my point across with this topic!! LOL

LOL Red I knew exactly what you were talking about and yes it has happened to me a few times. The only way I will answer the door while I am sexually engaged is if it is a family member, I can look out the window and see if I recognize a car belonging to a family member.

Once it was a family member and it was very awkward having to get dressed and run down and answer the door with someone waiting in the bed for me LOL The other times I just let it go and continued on to what I was doing.

Back to top Go down
Marc™
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
Marc™

Male
Rep : 212

PostSubject: Re: Has the door bell ever been rung when you were in bed, not sleeping...you know what I mean....   Has the door bell ever been rung when you were in bed, not sleeping...you know what I mean.... EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 12:00 pm

Yep and I ignored it. I looked out the window to make sure it wasn't anybody special and it wasn't. She was like "you not gonna answer that?" I was like "nope" and got right back in.
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

PostSubject: Re: Has the door bell ever been rung when you were in bed, not sleeping...you know what I mean....   Has the door bell ever been rung when you were in bed, not sleeping...you know what I mean.... EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 12:31 pm

RedBedroom wrote:
Blues, I read your reply and thought, "Bless her heart, she is so not getting it!" LOL

It's funny because when I read her reply at first I thought she DID get it and meant that the neighbor could hear them and thought it was her cat screeching, LOL!
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: Has the door bell ever been rung when you were in bed, not sleeping...you know what I mean....   Has the door bell ever been rung when you were in bed, not sleeping...you know what I mean.... EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 12:40 pm

I can't remember if the door ever went unanswered while I was connected, but do remember one instance of the phone ringing. Learned to just let it ring. (wilt).

I did go to visit a buddy and his wife and they answered the door after a little while. Believe it or not I could smell that they were fucking on the couch in the living room when I came in. We were close enuf that I even said that and they smiled about it. (Unfortunately, we weren't close enuf to have a 3-sum).
Shrugs (Oh well…)
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Has the door bell ever been rung when you were in bed, not sleeping...you know what I mean....   Has the door bell ever been rung when you were in bed, not sleeping...you know what I mean.... EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 1:08 pm

Yyeah. I don't answer the door to begin with so it wasn't a big deal to me.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: Has the door bell ever been rung when you were in bed, not sleeping...you know what I mean....   Has the door bell ever been rung when you were in bed, not sleeping...you know what I mean.... EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 1:09 pm

I've never experienced that kind of coitus interuptus. The phone has rung. And rung, and rung...

I'm sorry, Red! I hope it didn't break the mood.
Back to top Go down
RobbieFTW
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
RobbieFTW

Male
Rep : 145

PostSubject: Re: Has the door bell ever been rung when you were in bed, not sleeping...you know what I mean....   Has the door bell ever been rung when you were in bed, not sleeping...you know what I mean.... EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 5:46 pm

That happened to me once when I was living in my apt. The ringer buzzed but I wasnt expecting guests so I didnt answer it. They shoulda called first!
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: Has the door bell ever been rung when you were in bed, not sleeping...you know what I mean....   Has the door bell ever been rung when you were in bed, not sleeping...you know what I mean.... EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 9:38 am

Bluesmama wrote:
Yes, about 5 years ago. It was midnight, and we were not quite asleep yet. Damn doorbell rings, and it's a neighbor behind us who'd been looking for her missing cat, and she thought she heard it from our house. So, in his robe, my husband grabbed a flashlight and went under the house into the tall crawlspace. He found no cat. Nor did we hear it.

Two nights later, about the same time, doorball rings again, and this time she 'swears' she could hear her cat from our house. Once again, in his robe, he grabs the flashlight, and this time she goes under the house with him. This time he saw the cat, and that cat did NOT want to leave. When she managed to get hold of it, it scratched her up and tore free. Husband thinks the cat was not well and wanted to die in there.

You should have told your neighbor that's what you sound like when you're having "marital relations."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Has the door bell ever been rung when you were in bed, not sleeping...you know what I mean....   Has the door bell ever been rung when you were in bed, not sleeping...you know what I mean.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Has the door bell ever been rung when you were in bed, not sleeping...you know what I mean....
Page 1 of 1