Raven Beauty spumors Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Raven Beauty spumors

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

Raven Beauty spumors Empty
PostSubject: Raven Beauty spumors   Raven Beauty spumors EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 1:28 am

http://www.voy.com/191220/8407.html

Quote :
Gossip Column Disclaimer That Will Appear In Each Column!

This disclaimer will appear each week. Please keep in mind that these are rumors, and any gossip or rumors found within, are completely unsubstantiated. I know this goes without saying for most of you, but there are many new readers out there as well. So far, my sources have been pretty darn good over the years, and I am truly grateful. It would be pointless to have a gossip column without gossip, so you will find
both fact and unsubstantiated rumors within these walls. Also, please note that actors are contractually bound by gag orders. They are not allowed to reveal whether they are leaving or not, until the network gives them the green light to do so. Insisting that actors speak to
rumors that involve their relationship with their respective shows, places them in a very awkward position. Please keep all of this in mind as you read my column (which will come out every other week). In addition, I can be wrong, and freely admit this. When my sources give me what they have, it's what they are hearing backstage at that moment in time. They are the first to admit that stories can be scrapped or rewritten, with casting decisions changing frequently. I respect their limitations, and so should you. Most of what I hear are very early rumblings, but I will keep nothing from you either way.

Ravenbeauty's OLTL Dish

Prospect Park has been showing ABC whose boss in a rather large way over the past month or two. Not only have the endings been rewritten, but some of the larger stories have been altered completely. They are still trying to lure that golden boy back into the fold, and my sources have made it very clear that the fight is far from over. Timelines are going to be very shaky with all of this going on right now, however we still have a major announcement coming that will leave OLTL fans cheering in the stands (sit tight).

Somebody incredibly special is returning to OLTL. I wish I could elaborate, but I am unable to do so right now. It will all make sense once the announcement is made (and it will be made). The deal is done. I'm incredibly excited about this one, and know that many will share in that feeling once it's been made public. Love love love love this (female)!

Speaking of returns, Prospect Park has been reviewing some of the older stories, and with that comes the return of characters we thought we would never see again. This could really shake things up in a rather large way. Since some of our favorites are not going to make the transition, Prospect Park wants to bring back some of the older favorites in return. Some of the things I was told yesterday had me smiling like I haven't smiled in years. Stay tuned......they are on their way back.

I have to say that watching Tina and Cord again was pure magic. I rarely share my personal opinions on the show, but here's a bit of Ravenbeauty trivia for the day (I was drawn into OLTL because of Cord & Tina.....my favorite couple of all time). These past two weeks have been nothing short of magical. After all these years, John and Andrea could have stepped out of a time capsule for all we know. The magic is still very much alive. If you want to see more of John Loprieno and Andrea Evans, let your voices be heard!

Twitter
@prospectpk

Paul Frank
Executive, Head of Television
pfrank@prospectpk.com

Jeff Kwatinez
partner
jkwatinetz@prospectpk.com

Peter Katsis
Partner
pkatsis@prospectpk.com

Josh S. Barry
Executive
jbarry@prospectpk.com

Rob Carliner
Executive, Head of Film
rcarliner@prospectpk.com

Priscilla Crowe
Assistant Executive Assistant
pcrowe@prospectpk.com

Laurie Ferneau
Executive, Director of Development
lferneau@prospectpk.com

Rich Frank
Executive Producer
rfrank@prospectpk.com

Yvette Gonzalez
Executive Assistant
ygonzalez@prospectpk.com

Teresa Ingram
Assistant Film, Assistant
tingram@prospectpk.com

Lee Trink
Executive, Participating Partner
ltrink@prospectpk.com

In that vein, if you are not happy with the idea of a Llanview without
Nora, Bo, and Matthew, you have the addresses above. Expect a 7.9 on
the Richter scale as another family is due to be cut as well. Some of
these changes will be welcome, others will leave fans angry and
disappointed. A very mixed bag................

Two major recasts coming.......................
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Jason B.
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Jason B.

Male
Rep : 70

PostSubject: Re: Raven Beauty spumors   Raven Beauty spumors EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 10:06 pm

I wonder if the female they're looking to bring back is Gabrielle Medina, since they have Tina. I'm still leery about the prospect of TSJ returning with FV and RC still at the helm. Maybe they'll make him a sweet offer? Who knows. All I know is that if it were me, I wouldn't be in a rush to return to the same team that threw me under the bus to accommodate bringing back an actor and giving him my character.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Raven Beauty spumors   Raven Beauty spumors EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 1:52 pm

If the money is right maybe TSJ will come back. We never really know the full sides of each story so who knows what really happened. Gabrielle coming back would be great, man was I pissed off when they killed her off, I hope its her. I wonder who the families are that are getting cut, can't be the cramers or the lord's or buchanan's so who is left, the Ford family?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raven Beauty spumors   Raven Beauty spumors Empty

Back to top Go down

Raven Beauty spumors
Page 1 of 1