Raven Beauty's spoilers are back Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Raven Beauty's spoilers are back

Go down 
+4
Chris
Adrian LePere
Forgiveness Man
Kral
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Kral
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Kral

Female
Rep : 30

Raven Beauty's spoilers are back Empty
PostSubject: Raven Beauty's spoilers are back   Raven Beauty's spoilers are back EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 4:23 pm

http://www.voy.com/191220/6898.html

Her spoilers always seemed more like 30% exaggerated innuendo and 70% editorial, but take them as you will. This is what she had to say about OLTL.

Quote :
Ravenbeauty's OLTL Dish

Sometimes talent is not enough. OLTL is struggling with an actress who has the chops, but is not clicking with fans in the way they had hoped. Who will they pair her with next? Hear-tell she may have to wear many hats before she finds one that fits. This was an unexpected problem for the struggling show. She does not seem to have chemistry with anyone.....what to do....what to do. Will he leave or will he stay? That question comes up all the time with this handsome actor. This time he wants to go, but the hats at OLTL have heard that one before. In fact, it has become a running joke backstage. I will keep you posted. As for that leading man due to be outed that would cause rioting in the streets, what was that line from "Wargames" when they thought everything was just a ruse, and all was fine, "we might have to go through this thing after all.” I told you that a very well known former actor had been approached twice by ABC reps to return to the fold, and that was in fact the truth. He said no at the time. He said no later on when they attempted to lure him back yet again, and now......well......lets see if those are phantom missiles’ or real ones. Believe me; he would have been out as planned if the answer was what they expected to hear the second time around. They made quite the offer.

Aubrey is a means to an end. Clint will have a change of heart where Rex is concerned (twists and turns). Clint is forced to take inventory when it comes to his life. Echo has not even begun to do real damage yet (give her time). A very unlikely old time couple may return to each other’s arms once again courtesy of Echo (she may leave town with someone that will make people very angry). Let us hope the writers have a change of heart. If you will recall, I told you that OLTL would be turning into 90210 with the kids running the show, and the older set as back up (welcome to your new show). Are we having fun yet?

OLTL wants a sexier and more believable young Buchanan male. Lots of arguing over this one. Things could get awkward if they go this route. It's time for the kids to grow up, and take over more of the show. I can hardly wait (ahem). New Delilah (Inez) will end up causing more problems before she is through (but she was forced, and had no choice). Will Llanview forgive its newest damsel?
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male
Rep : 153

PostSubject: Re: Raven Beauty's spoilers are back   Raven Beauty's spoilers are back EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 5:31 pm

FORGIVENESS MAN I agree, her spoilers seem to be highly exaggerated and mostly opinion. It's a column, and while it gives us plenty to discuss, she's just another fan with opinions who has some inside contacts who can sometimes tell her things.
Back to top Go down
Adrian LePere
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.
Adrian LePere

Male
Rep : 2

PostSubject: Re: Raven Beauty's spoilers are back   Raven Beauty's spoilers are back EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 6:00 pm

Don't tell me she's back! Raven's "spoilers" are mostly recycled gossip already available on other spoiler sites that she throws her own little 2cents over. The last time she ran her site, she was constantly talking about some unhappy "leading man" who was on his way out the door and it was ALWAYS interpreted as being either TSJ or ME. Neither has ever left.
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male

PostSubject: Re: Raven Beauty's spoilers are back   Raven Beauty's spoilers are back EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 6:02 pm

^^^^Well, I am sure one will leave eventually. Wink
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: Raven Beauty's spoilers are back   Raven Beauty's spoilers are back EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 6:30 pm

Her spoilers are way too vague. In amongst her run-on commentary, it's hard to decipher where the actual 'scoop' is.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male

PostSubject: Re: Raven Beauty's spoilers are back   Raven Beauty's spoilers are back EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 6:33 pm

^^^^Somebody MIGHT be leaving a soap and she can take credit for having predicted it. So whenever TSJ or ME do finally leave, she'll say she told us it would happen.

The ones that are actually not vague, such as the one about an OLTL actress not clicking with anybody, are nothing that the entire fanbase hasn't already been saying.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: Raven Beauty's spoilers are back   Raven Beauty's spoilers are back EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 7:25 pm

ITA with what everyone has said. I put about as much stock on Raven as I do in the tabloids. It was a year ago that she was scooping that leading man leaving and it still hasn't happened. She loves to stir things up and that's what always happens, esp. with the RH fans who take every chance they can to bash TSJ and his fans. I read her actual post and she spent the first part lamenting how her scoops are "stolen and posted without credit" and how she has to put up with so much from people. I almost gave up, as it was nothing but self-pity and I didn't feel like reading it.
Back to top Go down
ForeverJash
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
ForeverJash

Rep : 9

PostSubject: Re: Raven Beauty's spoilers are back   Raven Beauty's spoilers are back EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 5:52 pm

Raven is a hack.

One more time:
RAVEN IS A HACK!

Notice how she frequently opens her updates with "I told you that this was going to happen and it did..." Then when something she reported flatout does NOT happen, she tries to cover herself with "things are always subject to change last minute".

Once a friend of mine started a rumor that Andrea Parson was replacing Tika Sumpter in the role of Layla. He posted it at the ABC/OLTL board and it turned into this huge thread. The very next week, Raven made mention of it in her spoiler site, worded something like "rumors run ramped that OLTL is looking to bring on former GH star Andrea Parson to take over an established role". Even though she didn't say it was true, the fact that this blatant lie made it onto her "reputable" spoiler site just goes to show how flimsy the whole thing is.

And at SOC she is disgustingly worshiped like a goddess by regulars. To say anything against her credibility or to even firmly disagree with her opinion is enough to get you jumped on by her minions and banned by her mod friends.
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male

PostSubject: Re: Raven Beauty's spoilers are back   Raven Beauty's spoilers are back EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 6:30 pm

^^^^I don't worship her. FORGIVENESS MAN

I don't say that she is wrong though. Raven rarely is wrong, because she words her spoilers in such a way so that she can always claim that she said it "MAY" happen.

I don't doubt she's got a few friends who can give her a few scoops from time to time, but most of the time, she reposts rumors from the net and pass them off as something new. And of course, if somebody she suggested leaving ever does leave, she takes credit for predicting it.

For example, she suggested that Gigi was being given one last chance to impress fans or she was out. That was back in late 2008. Now, there have been rumors that Gigi is leaving 2011 that may or may not pan out. But that would be a good two years after Raven said she was supposed to leave, which is quite an eternity in soapland.

I think we just need to take a look at what Raven actually is saying, and in the end, we'll find out that it's really nothing of much substance. It's her opinion and she has a right to it. But a lot of the time, it just is not all that newsworthy.
Back to top Go down
doedoesit55
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.
doedoesit55

Female
Rep : 0

PostSubject: Really   Raven Beauty's spoilers are back EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 1:45 am

how rude Really?? You actually consider a simple comment like "Umm .. ok then" as a pot shot??!! I am so offended. I always liked your spoilers but I think I am now done with them. You totally blocked me from access to your FaceBook page?? Are you kidding?? Oh, and I guess you saw the breaking news from Soap Opera Digest about Lorraine Broderick signing a multi-year deal as the new headwriter for AMC. And for the record, I have been an AMC fan since day one .. can you say the same??
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/doe1955
Kral
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Kral

Female
Rep : 30

PostSubject: Re: Raven Beauty's spoilers are back   Raven Beauty's spoilers are back EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 2:32 am

doedoesit55 wrote:
how rude Really?? You actually consider a simple comment like "Umm .. ok then" as a pot shot??!! I am so offended. I always liked your spoilers but I think I am now done with them. You totally blocked me from access to your FaceBook page?? Are you kidding?? Oh, and I guess you saw the breaking news from Soap Opera Digest about Lorraine Broderick signing a multi-year deal as the new headwriter for AMC. And for the record, I have been an AMC fan since day one .. can you say the same??

Sweetheart, RB doesn't post here.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Raven Beauty's spoilers are back   Raven Beauty's spoilers are back EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 2:05 pm

I have no idea wtf she is talking about in that first paragraph.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raven Beauty's spoilers are back   Raven Beauty's spoilers are back Empty

Back to top Go down

Raven Beauty's spoilers are back
Page 1 of 1