CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

4 posters

Wow - we got Starr MANNING today!

TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Wow - we got Starr MANNING today! Empty Wow - we got Starr MANNING today!

Post by TSJFan4Ever Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:05 am

I used to be a huge Starr fan but when they paired her with Cole, they really seemed to dumb her down and she grew to be one of the characters I most hated. Today, though, it was like "WOAH - Starr Manning is back!". Loved seeing her use the Manning side to get the dealer to hand over the money. This is the Starr I knew and loved - confident, self-assured and full of fire. I hope this Starr lasts. James is bringing back the Starr I love.

I wonder what Todd will say when he finds out his daughter has pulled a fast one on him. It's great to see Todd's daughter back - lol! Also loved when she said that she'd strangle Bull the other day and then when she was done she's strangle James. Those two are SO hot!!!! I love loving Starr again.
    Kral
    Kral
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 30

Wow - we got Starr MANNING today! Empty Re: Wow - we got Starr MANNING today!

Post by Kral Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:13 am

Totally. The writers turned Starr into a trite little "Sweet Valley High" misses with Cole. With James, she's acting more like the way you THOUGHT Starr would be when she was this age. The gap between the Starr that loved reptiles and found Troy McIver on the wheel is closing. Here's hoping that by the time Cole catches up with her, she's fallen in deeper with James.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:31 am

Yeah - they really did turn Starr into Sweet Valley High! They stripped her of everything good and turned her into a pathetic, wimpy whelp. I'd watch the show and wonder what happened to the girl who used a stolen credit card to buy manure and have it delivered to her enemy, who put piranhas in his bath tub - I remember seeing clips of that on North West Afternoon. Those host loved Starr's antics and was always showing what Starr was up to, so by the time I finally got around to watching OLTL, I knew all abotu starr. Today's starr was the Starr I've been missing so much - the Starr who had the kid of pets that would totally freak me out... okay - the tarantula and snakes, more than the iguana, but I'm just not a reptile person.

I SO want StarrJam! I want Cole to walk in and StarrJam and freak out an try and kill James the way he did Todd and then his bail is revoked and he's sent away for good for his most recent two murder attempts.
    ForeverJash
    ForeverJash
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Rep : 9

Post by ForeverJash Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:16 pm

Maybe Hannah and James can lead to the destruction of Starr and Cole, but I have a feeling before that happens we'll be in for a long, hot summer of the four of them as the "quad".
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:11 pm

Yeah - I think they're setting us up for a quad, too. Cole and Starr will be on the outs, esp. after the truth comes out and Cole is shown for the food he is, but I hope that he ends up with Hannah in the end. Those two are a perfect match. We have Starr torn between the two guys and Cole torn between the two girls but I hope in the end, we get StarrJam and Hole. Starr is just too much fun right now and I think the only way she'll stay feisty is if she's with James.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:10 am

Starr was totally cracking me up today when she and James stole that car. I REALLY don't think James knows what he's getting into if Starr Manning truly is back. Where or where has this Starr been!?!?!?!?!? I haven't enjoyed her so much in ages.

Todd actually looked proud and amused when the car dealer said that Starr and James had stolen a car - lol!
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:55 pm

TSJFan4Ever wrote:Starr was totally cracking me up today when she and James stole that car. I REALLY don't think James knows what he's getting into if Starr Manning truly is back. Where or where has this Starr been!?!?!?!?!? I haven't enjoyed her so much in ages.

Todd actually looked proud and amused when the car dealer said that Starr and James had stolen a car - lol!

It cracked me up because Todd pretty much acted the way Starr said when she threatened the car dealer earlier. Seemed like she was exaggerating when she threw his name around and talked about how he'd react to his giving her and James a hard time...nope, right on target.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:15 pm

It really was - lol! She is SOOOO his daughter. The poor dealer. He'll never sell another car to a Manning again after his experiences.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:39 pm

TSJFan4Ever wrote:It really was - lol! She is SOOOO his daughter. The poor dealer. He'll never sell another car to a Manning again after his experiences.

I chuckled when he threatened to buy the dealership just to fire the guy.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:40 pm

And Todd has three more kids coming up who will prolly be getting cars, though the boys have a ways to go yet. I wonder who was writing that day. They did a great job of Starr and Todd parallelling each other without realizing it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 2:37 am