18 months ago, I felt disgruntled... Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

18 months ago, I felt disgruntled...

Go down 
+3
Nystyle709
Supernova
RedBedroom
7 posters
AuthorMessage
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

18 months ago, I felt disgruntled... Empty
PostSubject: 18 months ago, I felt disgruntled...   18 months ago, I felt disgruntled... EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 1:38 am

...about not being invited to a certain wedding. Seemed we were one of the few from our social circle not invited to the couple's nuptials. Normally lack of wedding invite would delight me, but I was kinda pissed about this one.

Found out tonight they are divorcing. Glad now I saved the cash on that gift....

What is the shortest amount of time anyone you know has been married?
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

PostSubject: Re: 18 months ago, I felt disgruntled...   18 months ago, I felt disgruntled... EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 1:57 am

I don't know but I remember when I was 10 my sister was getting married and we were all going to drive 3 states to go take part in it. I was thrilled because it was going to be the first trip we ever took anywhere, let alone out of state, and I had two suitcases of my stuff packed and ready to go, and my mom got a new dress and shoes for me to wear (hated them both), and then at the last minute, nobody goes anywhere because two members got into a big fight, but she didn't stay married to him long either, so I guess it all worked out.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: 18 months ago, I felt disgruntled...   18 months ago, I felt disgruntled... EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 2:09 am

A few months maybe. I think a chick from high school got married and they were divorced that same year.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: 18 months ago, I felt disgruntled...   18 months ago, I felt disgruntled... EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 9:51 am

I can't think of anyone who didn't last at least a year.
Back to top Go down
wants2laugh
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
wants2laugh

Female
Rep : 87

PostSubject: Re: 18 months ago, I felt disgruntled...   18 months ago, I felt disgruntled... EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 2:01 pm

I know a woman who got married in Feb... had RA, wound up in the hospital 3mos after the wedding and the husband sent her divorce paper in the hosp saying that he "couldnt deal with her illness". A$$ho!e
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: 18 months ago, I felt disgruntled...   18 months ago, I felt disgruntled... EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 8:15 am

Maybe six months to a year. I have known some short-lived marriages, but I can safely say that I've yet to ever meet anyone who had a Britney Spears-fifty-five-hour-marriage.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: 18 months ago, I felt disgruntled...   18 months ago, I felt disgruntled... EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 9:25 pm

I hope you've been feeling more gruntled lately, Red big hugz
Back to top Go down
CatEyes10736
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
CatEyes10736

Female
Rep : 126

PostSubject: Re: 18 months ago, I felt disgruntled...   18 months ago, I felt disgruntled... EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 9:33 pm

RedBedroom wrote:
...about not being invited to a certain wedding. Seemed we were one of the few from our social circle not invited to the couple's nuptials. Normally lack of wedding invite would delight me, but I was kinda pissed about this one.

Found out tonight they are divorcing. Glad now I saved the cash on that gift....

What is the shortest amount of time anyone you know has been married?

As mean as it sounds, I would get a minor chuckle out of it. And on top of that, you saved on a gift. Silver lining!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 18 months ago, I felt disgruntled...   18 months ago, I felt disgruntled... Empty

Back to top Go down

18 months ago, I felt disgruntled...
Page 1 of 1