CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+2
TSJFan4Ever
Jason B.
6 posters

Todd at the LPD

Jason B.
    Jason B.
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 70

Todd at the LPD Empty Todd at the LPD

Post by Jason B. Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:34 pm

"I plastered this wacko's mug all over the front page of the Sun, on a website, I bought TV time, I bought radio time...that's what I've done in the last HOUR!
    What have you done here, pushing some papers around?"

Todd would make a perfect commissioner.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Todd at the LPD Empty Re: Todd at the LPD

Post by TSJFan4Ever Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:36 pm

LOL - he'd fit right in with the other criminals in key positions. The only difference is Todd regrets most of his crimes and has paid in some way, shape or form - either through jail or karma. I don't know if Todd is corrupt enough to work at LPD, though. He's ceratinly shown he's willing to bend or break the law, though. Can you imagine how John would blow a gasket if Todd was hired? LOL!
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 153

Post by Forgiveness Man Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:42 pm

You gotta admit that Todd is a much better cop than John. Razz
    stavdash
    stavdash
    …is Significant.
    …is Significant.

Female
    Rep : 7

Post by stavdash Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:57 pm

Todd is usually the first to figure the truer mechanism at hand. John suspects, but will want to wait for the suspect to hang his or herself.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:04 pm

It really is pathetic that Todd does a better job than John - lol! The sad thing is, Dorian (mayor), Nora (DA), & John (police detective) are the most corrupt people in Llanview and all hold positions of public trust. I don't know if Todd is corrupt enough to fit in with that crew, though he certainly is criminal enough. Todd at the LPD 876550
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:11 pm

TSJFan4Ever wrote:It really is pathetic that Todd does a better job than John - lol! The sad thing is, Dorian (mayor), Nora (DA), & John (police detective) are the most corrupt people in Llanview and all hold positions of public trust. I don't know if Todd is corrupt enough to fit in with that crew, though he certainly is criminal enough. Todd at the LPD 876550

Yes indeed, and they constantly use their bias and professional power/influence to either break or bend the law for their friends and loved ones. You're right, even with his rap-sheet, I don't know if Todd is unethical enough to work for Llantano county.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:21 pm

The sad thing is, the guy with the longest rap sheet is less criminal than the guys with shorter rap sheets, and Todd actually regrets his crimes, which puts him ahead of the mayor, the DA and the police detective. Todd regrets his crimes, whereas Dorian, John and Nora don't - pretty pathetic! I'd love to see Todd as John's boss, though - that would be awesome! LOL! He'd have John scrubbing the prison toilets.
    Adrian LePere
    Adrian LePere
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Male
    Rep : 2

Post by Adrian LePere Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:04 am

True true...the politics of Llanview suck, but I would LOVE it if Todd were to run for mayor (and win). Everyone would gasp over the hated town rapist as mayor, which would make it even better. Think about it, both Dorian and Alex Olanov have been mayor, and they are both as crazy as he is. Todd would rock as the kingpin of Llanview and he'd be both John and Nora's bosses...which would rock even more.

This NEEDS to be the next s/l for Todd! big grin

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 2:27 am