CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+3
Nystyle709
Chris
Wadsworth
7 posters

I hate it when they tease

Wadsworth
    Wadsworth
    …is Significant.
    …is Significant.

Male
    Rep : 16

I hate it when they tease Empty I hate it when they tease

Post by Wadsworth Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:49 pm

Man I can't stand females that tease. Thinking its cute to be all "come and get it if you want it" or "no you not ready". heehee. "Wink" It don't make me hot or wanna play with your ass. It make me MAD and wanna not even bother with you. Don't tease me. Don't act like you not interested if you are. I'm not gonna play fox and chase your ass.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

I hate it when they tease Empty Re: I hate it when they tease

Post by Chris Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:15 pm

Wadsworth wrote:Man I can't stand females that tease. Thinking its cute to be all "come and get it if you want it" or "no you not ready". heehee. "Wink" It don't make me hot or wanna play with your ass. It make me MAD and wanna not even bother with you. Don't tease me. Don't act like you not interested if you are. I'm not gonna play fox and chase your ass.

It can be a total turn off, I agree. In general, women are bread to tease; parents teach their daughters to do it. Women see the chase as a show of his will, how much he actually cares, and as a show of his overall character.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:28 am

Wadsworth wrote:Man I can't stand females that tease. Thinking its cute to be all "come and get it if you want it" or "no you not ready". heehee. "Wink" It don't make me hot or wanna play with your ass. It make me MAD and wanna not even bother with you. Don't tease me. Don't act like you not interested if you are. I'm not gonna play fox and chase your ass.

I hate it when they tease 98226 . You know they just wanna see how bad you want them right? I understand how it can be annoying, and if you give into the chase, you're gonna have to keep chasing until you get it cause you don't wanna see the time you've invested go down the drain. I don't know if someone has told you this, but women know within 30 seconds of seeing you if she's going to fuck you or not. Just decide how bad you want the ho. If you can do without her, tell her step. You'll be amazed at how easy she'll prob. give it up then.
    mindfuck
    mindfuck
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Male
    Rep : 0

Post by mindfuck Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:02 am

If she plays hard to get with me, I'll quit. Neutral Simple as that. Me be the mindfucker, not the mindfuckee.
    Dan70
    Dan70
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Male
    Rep : 6

Post by Dan70 Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:52 pm

Women tease and tantalize men who aren't especially forthright (or become easily frustrated) as a control mechanism. The more plainspoken he is with her from the very beginning, the less likely she'll be to play those sorts of games with him. Act like you don't care and see how fast the worm will turn then.
    JM130ELM
    JM130ELM
    …is Necessary.
    …is Necessary.

Male
    Rep : 32

Post by JM130ELM Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:24 pm

Dan70 wrote:Women tease and tantalize men who aren't especially forthright (or become easily frustrated) as a control mechanism. The more plainspoken he is with her from the very beginning, the less likely she'll be to play those sorts of games with him. Act like you don't care and see how fast the worm will turn then.

That's kryptonite to a teaser.
    Nhaiyel
    Nhaiyel
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 123

Post by Nhaiyel Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:05 am

Dan70 wrote:Women tease and tantalize men who aren't especially forthright (or become easily frustrated) as a control mechanism. The more plainspoken he is with her from the very beginning, the less likely she'll be to play those sorts of games with him. Act like you don't care and see how fast the worm will turn then.

Nah, women tease and taunt guys who come off like overeager virgins. When it's so that obvious that someone wants something that you have, then that means you hold all the cards. From there, yeah, power trip. But your last part is right. Don't act so hungry for her attention or affection, and she won't be so quick to tease or play.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 4:49 pm